RK 2.5 Max Travel System

DA RUNT

4WheelParts was having a sale today here in HI and I ordered this. Anyone have any feedback for this lift? Putting it on my 12 2dr. 6spd. Plan on running it with 35's. :clap2:

ncbmx64

I'm running this kit so far I am pretty happy with it. The sway bar links in the front a kinda noisy but a lock washer and wing nut will help with the noise. Also make sure if your going to run bilstein shocks you get the part numbers RK recommends I initially got the wrong front shocks. They ordered me the front shocks for a standard 2.5 lift and they were way too short. Also the directions they send are for their 3.5 lift as well so I would read through them and highlight what is applicable to your lift so you don't get confused in the middle of the install. Like I said so far I am happy with the lift and also RK customer service is great I have called them a couple times and they were very helpful.

DA RUNT

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. I'm going to run the JKS quicker discos up front so I should be good as far as the noise part. Now you have me wondering about the shocks though. I did order the 5100's but not sure if the sales guy went off what RK recommends. Are they too short cause the lift measures more than 2.5? I'll check monday with 4wheelparts. Thanks again. :beer:

Do you have pics of your lift you can post?

ncbmx64

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. I'm going to run the JKS quicker discos up front so I should be good as far as the noise part. Now you have me wondering about the shocks though. I did order the 5100's but not sure if the sales guy went off what RK recommends. Are they too short cause the lift measures more than 2.5? I'll check monday with 4wheelparts. Thanks again. :beer:

Do you have pics of your lift you can post?

You will get more than 2.5 out of the lift. Im not sure exactly how much I got I didn't measure before and after. I think RK recommends longer shocks because the amount of flex you can get out of their kit.
will try to get some pics up shortly

Top Bottom