Good place to go in so cal?

SoCalDozer

I'll be going on leave July 19th til the 30th and wondering if some people would like to do a ride in SoCal. Looking for ideas as far as trails go and if people in so cal would be interested.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
would love to join you on the trail but we'll still be up in tahoe during that time. i'm sure there are others here that would hook up with you though :yup:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Yep, we can get something together for sure. Let us know what type of terrain you are looking to do and a little more details on your when and where in so cal you'll be. There are plenty of us willing to show you around. Maybe watch some of the Wayalife videos and decide which trails you would be interested in.

SoCalDozer

Awesome thanks guys, I'm not really sure what kind of terrain as far as what the jeep is capapble of. I am still new to the rock thing. only have mud back east haha.
I wouldnt mind traveling and camping somewhere for a night or two.
My rig isnt really modified yet. Have 33x12.50s and stiffer springs off a rubi that gave me almost 2 inches of lift.

ramin

Awesome thanks guys, I'm not really sure what kind of terrain as far as what the jeep is capapble of. I am still new to the rock thing. only have mud back east haha.
I wouldnt mind traveling and camping somewhere for a night or two.
My rig isnt really modified yet. Have 33x12.50s and stiffer springs off a rubi that gave me almost 2 inches of lift.

Your Jeep is plenty capable for Big bear as long as you don’t mind some scraping underneath. One Suggestion would be to see if you can install a set of sliders if you don’t have them already. Other than that there are by passes if you don’t feel comfortable :rock:

SoCalDozer

Your Jeep is plenty capable for Big bear as long as you don’t mind some scraping underneath. One Suggestion would be to see if you can install a set of sliders if you don’t have them already. Other than that there are by passes if you don’t feel comfortable :rock:

just took the stock mopar steps off and just waiting on a set of smittybilt sliders I just got. Kinds wishing I would have got some frame mounted sliders but doesnt seem to be to many companys other than EVO or LoD that make them.
hopefully these hold up for a little bit. couldnt pass up the 4 wheel parts sale for 250 bucks.

and no I dont mind the scrapping. I know its gonna get scrapped eventually anyway

Top Bottom