2013 SEMA Hi-Lift White Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some shots of the clean white Jeep JK Wrangler that Hi-Lift had on display at the 2013 SEMA Show...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

mattfl

That side exit exhaust would be destroyed within 5 minutes on even the easiest of trail rides!

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Geez! I would have expected a company like hi lift that is so in tune with the off road industry to have a better jeep. Not this flashy thing. Why do these people think this grill looks good and the full width bumpers with the narrow fenders is just horrible

NAUJK

Its flashy to get your attention. Its Hi Lift its about the jack not the jeep. But agreed.... I really do not like that grill type and why so many rigs at the show have them is well beyond me. The bumpers ... Yeah not a fan of full width bumpers either they look weird to me with full fenders too let alone with the flat style...

coach

Geez! I would have expected a company like hi lift that is so in tune with the off road industry to have a better jeep. Not this flashy thing. Why do these people think this grill looks good and the full width bumpers with the narrow fenders is just horrible

They're wheeling buddies of mine and I assure you that they do. This is just a SEMA show rig. If you see them out on the trails, they're bringing "beat the snot out of it" rigs. Everything from something that looks like a death trap to W.E.ROCK buggies.

speery

Its a pimpmobile. Or maby a pimpmojeep. Pimpin' in the woods.

<sigh>... this is terrible.

cap

x2

What's up with that?:gaah:

Snsrubicon

Sema

Maybe it's just me but I just don't like it when they change the grill, the grill is a icon to me. When you remove it I just think it takes away something.

That's just me

Top Bottom