2013 SEMA Rugged Ridge Tan Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This was a 2-Door version of Rugged Ridge's Jeep JK Wrangler that they had on display at the 2013 SEMA show featuring their prototype roof rack soft top...

main.php

main.php

Notice that they now have headlight guards that'll work with Truck-Lite LED's...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

NAUJK

Im not a fan of Snorkels but I think this jeep doesnt look half bad. The roof rack soft top concept is very interesting. I actually like it. Think RR did a good job building some rigs for the show!

This is the second JK I have sewn with the military style rear tail lights. Interesting they are still using the IR lower lights.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

gt88norm

Hmmm

I've got the front bumper combination shown, front license plate mounting would seem
to have not been an consideration during the design process. Front plates are required
in WA, and necessary for the "Good to GO" toll system.
I also have the rear bumper shown, I'm liking the re-think on the tire carrier, will that
be materializing out of the SEMA ether?

Norm

ShadowBlade72

Great looking Jeep! Love the military style tail lights and the three windshield light bar lights.

Are the tail lights a custom design, or is there actually a company pumping out those sexy beasts?

-- I think I may have found who is making the tail lights. They're freaking expensive though $500!
http://www.isee-systemsstore.com/product-p/jk-tl-ic-100-1200.htm

Actually, I love pretty much the entire Jeep minus the roof rack. Not really a fan of it.

Last edited:

pastorwug

Those Military style tail lights - I'm not sure I get the point unless it's just cool factor - who needs IR capability?
They would match my M101A1 trailer I guess.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I'm not a huge fan of roof racks, but I really like the concept of this one. Great looking Jeep too! Rugged ridge really brought them out this year.

ltdanlj

It's all fun and games until you forget the bikes are up there and you pull into a parking garage.... :icon_crazy:

JKbrick

My brain is on vacation mode, what is IR back up lights, I'm thinking those tail lights are in my future

Top Bottom