JK Leaning with TF Kit

Shad0w

A few weeks ago, July to be specific, I installed the Teraflex leveling kit, the one with the pucks, not the springs. Just a few days ago I noticed that my jeep was leaning to the passenger side. It is enough to notice, I went under and checked everything but it seems to be alright underneath. Thanks.

Emptybrass

Did you make sure that the rears were pushed up until they popped in? I had that happen on mine but I noticed it right away

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A JK lean to the passenger side is totally normal and will appear to be pronounced when lifted. You can correct this by installing a set of adjustable sway bar links and setting the passenger side ones about an inch taller.

2trackin

A JK lean to the passenger side is totally normal and will appear to be pronounced when lifted. You can correct this by installing a set of adjustable sway bar links and setting the passenger side ones about an inch taller.

I just installed my rk lift and have run into the same thing. I'll look into the sway bar link idea. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shad0w

Thanks!

This is awesome, thank you so much guys. Coincidentally I just received a set of the JKS Quicker Disconnects this week and I will try that! Thanks! Just off-topic, is there any reason it does this?

Top Bottom