2013 SEMA Mopar 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, now I've seen it in person and.... I'm still having a hard time with it. The all new 2014 Jeep Cherokee is definitely a vehicle that people will buy but I think it would have been better served by having a different name. Still, here are a few shots that I took of the one on display at the 2013 SEMA Show...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

loadbreak

Man I wish they would have redone the front facia of it. It's just very unjeep like. Need to see it in person and take a look.

Benito

Caught the Bug
I thinks it's the headlights that make it look retarded. Something bigger to make it look like it has it's eyes open

Tim

they have a few at the dealership I go to, definitely not a Jeep in my eyes. Should have called it a Liberty or something. Definitely not worthy of the Cherokee badge.

1yellowjk

One of larger Jeep dealers here is Shrevport has about 12 of those in and NONE with 4 wheel drive...I was thinking about trading the wifes car for one, but only in 4x4.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
All it needs is a fine set of Italian made loafers, I mean tires to complete the ensemble. Eddie, if you can convince Jeep to donate a Trailhawk for a forum prize I'll definitely enter. Otherwise I'll keep the JK a while longer.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
One of my best friends is a car salesman at a Jeep Dealership in San Marcos, TX (the only Jeep dealership in San Marcos, TX lol) and they just got a trailhawk in. I'm going to look at it on Saturday just to get my final opinion on it. I already really like their interiors from what I've seen online but I'll have to fall in love with the front end which would be hard to do.

Top Bottom