2013 SEMA AEV RAM 2500 Truck

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I know this isn't a Jeep but, it's still a Chrysler product and a mighty fine one at that too. Nice job AEV, you've outdone yourselves with this badass RAM :thumb:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

ljvsnyder

2014 model year 2500's got radius arms up front like the 3500's and all new for 2014 is the rear coils on 2500's, 3500 duallies maintain leaf springs. Did you see how they were able to get the 3" lift. From their press release it sounds like they kept the stock coils and did some sort of spacer on top of the coils. IMHO Ram needs to take that design and make that the standard for the Power Wagon. I would trade my wrangler in for that. AEV has done a nice job with the design clean and factory appearance.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
2014 model year 2500's got radius arms up front like the 3500's and all new for 2014 is the rear coils on 2500's, 3500 duallies maintain leaf springs. Did you see how they were able to get the 3" lift. From their press release it sounds like they kept the stock coils and did some sort of spacer on top of the coils. IMHO Ram needs to take that design and make that the standard for the Power Wagon. I would trade my wrangler in for that. AEV has done a nice job with the design clean and factory appearance.

I believe the 3500 SRW also keep the leaf springs.

ljvsnyder

are we talking about rear coil springs? Because that is what I was talking about. Front has been coil since 2nd generation if I remember correctly.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
The rag on rear coils is lack of load carrying ability and excessive sway when hustling thru turns. IMHO it's largely BS! I'd happily put this Ram in my garage. If it fit.:twocents:

JKbrick

I just wondered if the heavy 2500 or 3500 had them and how it pulls equipment trailers around, just never noticed before

epiccosmo

Thanks for the Pics Eddie! Everything I continue to read about this truck seems Badass.

Looking forward to what they come up with as a rear bumper with tire carrier and other accessories through next year.

Top Bottom