Seats Smittybuilt ans Mastercraft.

Yeahright

Can anybody tell me if they are using either of these seats, I live Australia, and on the net they look the same, Im assuming that Smittybuilt XRC is a take off of the Mastercraft Baja RS, is this correct? and has anybody used the Smittybuilt seats, and can tell me what they are like?

Thanks

Yeahright

Last edited:

alpa

I'm using Mastercraft Baja RS and I love them. I did 15000miles road trip last year and these seats are great. I don't know about smittybuilt but I would highly recommend Baja RS!!!

Last edited:

GCM 2

I have the Mastercraft Baja RS with 5 point harness. I use them because they are true suspension race seats with plenty of racing technology and wins by the leading teams in off road racing. Smittybilt mostly makes imitations of products that are much better, that's not always a bad thing since the greater majority of people offroading will never need race quality kit for their jeep and the Smittybuilt products will suffice. I try to buy something that will last as long as possible. Go with the Mastercraft, you will not regret it! :thumb: also see the write up in Project JK

Attachments

• image-3350320825.jpg
    image-3350320825.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 77
  • image-2486006117.jpg
    image-2486006117.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Yeahright

Your right I believe the Mastercrafts will be the better seat, Im one of those people who want all his new toys yesterday, and at $250 a seat to ship to Oz that is a lot longer to save but, I too want quality stuff so I may have to wait longer and save more and get the Mastercrafts.

Yeahright

Yeahright

Legend, thanks heaps, looks like a lot more saving will have to be done, and then I can get the real deal.

Yeahright.

Yeahright

I would love to go to a store and sit in a Smittybuilt ans a Mastercraft, but the closest Smittybuilt is 1900km away and the closest Mastercraft in a store is in the US about 26000km away, we have kimited resorses here in Aus due to being such a small country with only 22 millon people, I just got a quote from Quadratec nad the price for the seats and the brackets were the same as what you would pay, give or take $20.00, but the $ 725.00 for the shipping is the killer.
Yeahright

Top Bottom