2013 SEMA Remington Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you can believe it, Remington, as in the firearms manufacturer in now in the wheel making business and this is the Jeep JK Wrangler that they had on display at the 2013 SEMA Show...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

StrizzyChris

I didn't know Remington was into the auto business lol... Every time I see that front bumper, I like it more and more. Not something I would purchase, but also not something I would rush to replace when it came stock either.

Mitrig

I'd love a nice place to mount a shot gun

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was building one for my jku. Since duck season is in full swing here. And never liked bringing all the gun cased and losing space in the trunk so fabricating drop brackets to go off the hard top drop bolts. Making it with a gun lock built in so i don't need a million keys with me. Slide the gun into the rack makin a turn over lock similar to that used in handcuffs. But if Remington would make a tailgate side mounted rack omg. I'd buy it in a heart beat. Maybe soemthing similar to that for a high jack lift but made to lock firearms into place into maybe build in side mounted cases. The possibilities are endless

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The rig looks pretty nice overall. Those wheels are definitely begging for some rash, but they do look like a BBS wheel on a Jeep!

mtnbiker995

I was building one for my jku. Since duck season is in full swing here. And never liked bringing all the gun cased and losing space in the trunk so fabricating drop brackets to go off the hard top drop bolts. Making it with a gun lock built in so i don't need a million keys with me. Slide the gun into the rack makin a turn over lock similar to that used in handcuffs. But if Remington would make a tailgate side mounted rack omg. I'd buy it in a heart beat. Maybe soemthing similar to that for a high jack lift but made to lock firearms into place into maybe build in side mounted cases. The possibilities are endless

I'd love to see it when you're done, I'd like to have one for the same reasons as you. It would be more convenient early in the morning to just toss the gun in a rack instead of wrestling a case around inside the jeep.

Mitrig

I'd love to see it when you're done, I'd like to have one for the same reasons as you. It would be more convenient early in the morning to just toss the gun in a rack instead of wrestling a case around inside the jeep.

Oh for sure man. I'll make a thread probably this week on the build and how I made it. Just waiting to get a longer threaded bolt so I can swap it with one off the hard top

Top Bottom