2013 SEMA Versante Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shiny black Jeep JK Wrangler that Versante had on display at the 2013 SEMA Show...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
As much as I hate to say it...I like this rig a lot. It'd definitely a mall crawler/grocery getter don't get me wrong. But at least those wheels look good and aren't chrome pieces of shit. If this were my Jeep, I'd just have an off road set of wheels/tires for wheeling lmfao

StrizzyChris

Why put 20s on a Wrangler?

I would consider them with 37's and definitely rock em with 40's. :yup: As long as its close to the 2:1 ratio Id rock it but agree 35's and 20's are not a good ratio to me. I am just too cheap and wouldnt want to pay 20" prices when 17's are much cheaper and get the job done just was well or better.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I would consider them with 37's and definitely rock em with 40's. :yup: As long as its close to the 2:1 ratio Id rock it but agree 35's and 20's are not a good ratio to me. I am just too cheap and wouldnt want to pay 20" prices when 17's are much cheaper and get the job done just was well or better.

What Stiz said! It's a very nice, clean rig though. Yo, Santa! You listening? Just set it on blocks in the driveway and I'll do the rest.:yup:

Top Bottom