whats the best shocks for rear?

LIKEITHIGH

I pull a heavy trailer with my Polaris rzr on it along with my tools and pulling it from state to state has caused my 2.2 performance series ( 4 inch lift ) shocks to give out which are rough country aka...worst freakin lift I could have ever bought:doh::mad: don't know why I thought it wasn't a cheap lift, I guess cause 1200.00 dosent fell to cheap to me but anyways now I need better shocks , struts , coils, or what I need some advice on what I can put in the rear to make it able to hold the weight of my trailer loaded down, my manual says it should hold 3500 pounds being that my jk is 07 unlimited sahara 4 dr. all I could think of was to get good brand shocks and maybe coils to replace the rc crap and then I figured I could weld some shock brackets on the rear to add 2 more in the rear. but I need good stuff I don't want to spend my money and it end up like the rc crap. so anyone got some suggestions . I would spend up to 150 per shock if I knew it would work, I saw some for 1800.00 dollars I sure hope those aren't the ones I need. thanks for taking the time to answer my post winston

suicideking

RC has a really bad reputation, I don't think you could do much worse if you tried. Pretty much any springs are going to be better than the RC. I have the Evo 4" and really like them. Second choice for me would be RK 3.5".

LIKEITHIGH

thanks for the advice the air lift 1000s work very well, and I was even able to install them without removing any parts.

Top Bottom