2013 SEMA Rock Krawler Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Rock Krawler brought out this super clean black Jeep JK Wrangler out to the 2013 SEMA Show...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Isn't this the Poison Spyder black widow? Or a different JKL? Either way, I really like the JKL conversions. I spoke with them, and they told me they can add some legroom for the second seat, or up to 10 inches of extra cargo room behind the back seat. Love it! A JKL with a double throw down in the front and lever double throw down in the rear.... Dream Machine!!

Last edited:

Ldogg

Showing my ignorance here, but what's the purpose of the red LED lamp on the front bumper?:thinking:

That's just a lens cover for a rigid sr series. They come in several colors as well and black and white. I assume they just liked the red. :D

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I want to say its Poison Spyder.

The Force will be with you.... always
Correct. Custom Koachworks has teamed up with Poison Spyder to produce corner armor and rocker guards that will accommodate the stretch they do. The front, of course, will fit any JK accessories.

Freddie

very nice looks clean and not blownout/overdone, everything looks like its supposed to be there and serves a purpose, rock crawler got it right :thumb:

StrizzyChris

dear lord ticker overload :icon_crazy: I know you need to rep your sponsors, but my goodness that is terrible looking. I like everything else though and LOVE that PS front bumper :yup:

Top Bottom