Hey Guys

carolinajeeper

Hey guys well I'm new to the forum. I really love jeeps, they are awesome machines! I'm really looking forward to getting a jeep and really get into off roading. Any advice/tips would be much appreciated! I look forward to talking with you all.

MikeLisa

Welcome to WOL I'm a newbie here myself just soaking up info. Be prepared to just empty every pocket.

carolinajeeper

Thanks everybody! I've been in the forum for only an hour and I've seen some sick Jeeps! Where do you guys work? My lawd! And wayoflife I love your youtube videos thats pretty much how I found this site.

ichthus

Not trying to scare you away, but it'd be a good idea to find a local club to join up with. Most will be willing to help find the right Jeep, twist wrenches for beer and BBQ, mentor you on the trail and steer you towards the best shops in town for mods.

carolinajeeper

Not trying to scare you away, but it'd be a good idea to find a local club to join up with. Most will be willing to help find the right Jeep, twist wrenches for beer and BBQ, mentor you on the trail and steer you towards the best shops in town for mods.

Yeah I get what your saying since I'm on the east coast. But I plan on making trips out there and wheel with the JK-Experience. But I'm looking forward to the Jeep life!

Top Bottom