mpg gauge stuck

simonjk

Caught the Bug
i purchased my current 07 jkur a few months back, with intents to turn it into a toy in the next few years, as of now it is a daily driver. The gauge in the dash which normally tells mpg, miles till the tank is empty, and whatnot, is stuck saying 260 or so left til the tank is empty, weather she is full or empty. The mpg is blank, i was wondering if there is a sensor to fix this or do i need to get the computer flashed. i searched but couldnt find anything. hopefully im not the only one with these problems. please help.

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I will try that.

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 37 nitto mid grapplers, warn 9.5cti winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust, poison spyder tramp stamp, evo d ring mounts.

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Tired the battery disconnect but no good

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 37 nitto mid grapplers, warn 9.5cti winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust, poison spyder tramp stamp, evo d ring mounts.

Top Bottom