Red light

TheDuff

Its for the security system. Mine has flashed before, owners manual says that means the alarm had been triggered. If it stays on then there could be a issue and needs to be taken to the dealer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using WAYALIFE mobile app

rodgerdathug

I am no expert but awhile back I had that problem with check engine light came on. I pulled over shut it off. Then I check for fault codes came back security system fault. I have no security system either but there is a fuse into security that can throw codes. Some one might know more info.

Living it one day at a time
FTA
WAYALIFE mobile app

Dr. Satan

Its for the security system. Mine has flashed before, owners manual says that means the alarm had been triggered. If it stays on then there could be a issue and needs to be taken to the dealer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using WAYALIFE mobile app

This^^^^^^^^

TheDuff

From my understanding they are all prewired for the alarm. If you bought your jk New at the dealer you may remember them trying to sell you it for 800 or 900 dollars. Well, it's already in the jeep, all they do is snap a lil connector on to a plug and do a activation thing (like honk horn 3 Times, step on brakes, then turn key on and off twice). So looks to me like u have an issue going on with that system, even though it's not technically being used.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
From my understanding they are all prewired for the alarm. If you bought your jk New at the dealer you may remember them trying to sell you it for 800 or 900 dollars. Well, it's already in the jeep, all they do is snap a lil connector on to a plug and do a activation thing (like honk horn 3 Times, step on brakes, then turn key on and off twice). So looks to me like u have an issue going on with that system, even though it's not technically being used.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok awesome. Wonder how some of those places sleep at night.

Top Bottom