Big wave from Gilbert AZ

Black Knight

Hello everyone. My name is Josh and I have a 13 JK and have spent the last year researching and doing all my homework to build the Jeep that I want. I'm talking countless hours and some of you I feel like I know pretty well without saying a word. I just want to say thanks to a lot of you for your post and opinions, write ups and advice. I started with the little things, new speakers, shorty antennae, taillight covers, K&N CAI, Mopar gas cap and personalized plates. I'm having installed Smittybilt front and rear bumpers with stinger, fenders, and 8k lbs synthetic winch. Along with Icon 3" stage 3 lift, Wild Boar grill, 17x35x12.5 Method Standard rims with Nitto trail grapplers and a Teraflex rear tire carrier and ARB under hood air compressor. In the near future is an exhaust and hopefully header when available, under armor, and some lights. I'm going to hit the trails every chance I get and I hope to see and meet many of the locals. I'll post pics this week.

Josh, Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Sounds like you are well on your way to builidng a great rig. Post up some pictures.

Black Knight

I will. It's going to be a long weekend. I get my Jeep back on Monday morning depending on the alignment. If I had a lift I'd would have done the work myself. A local private shop is doing most of the work.

Black Knight

Welcome. Curious, where did you do all our research?

Jk forum, Wrangler board, WOL and Google. I couldn't find a single review on the Icon lift but I thought I'd take a chance. My Jeep guy said he inspected the lift when it arrived to his shop, and jokingly said the lift was free, I paid for the shocks. He said they're up there with Fox. I've seen the reviews for Smittybilt, I didn't say I listened to all of them, and I'm pretty sure I know your opinion. I wanted a little show. I haven't seen anything quite like my set up here in town.

Welcome to WayaLife, nice to see more Zonies getting on board! Sounds like you've got a good start on that rig and feeding that 'Jeep habit'. Hope to see you on the trail soon. Getting enough Zonies to have a Meet and Greet soon!!! :thumb:

David1tontj

Looking good Josh!! I bet you're having a blast getting all of that stuff done so fast! That's the plus side to having someone else do it... It actually gets done fast.. Welcome to wayalife and I look forward to your build! -david

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Black Knight

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384219883.748801.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384219893.693341.jpg

So everything is done except for rocker guards to replace grandpa bars and the wild boar grill, which I'll have done by Thursday. I can tell you this, the Icon lift is a Beast. What's humorous to me is I'm a waver...I work retail so naturally I'm friendly. I got little waves in my stock Jeep. I drive around a city block with it modded and passed 4 other Jeepers and everyone of them waved. Modded=Respect. Headed to Box Canyon on Thursday to break it in. I'll be with a white TJ. Maybe I'll see some of you. Cheers

Top Bottom