4 choices on wheels, need to narrow it down to 1.........

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I personally like the 2nd or last one. Out if those I would go with the 2nd one

Sent from my iPhone

Army_Vet

Banned
3rd is my vote

1st and second have been done over and over. 4th I just don't like at all. third ones look like what I would go with of the options given

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Numbers 2 and 4 with 4 being the one I'd choose out of the two......my jaw almost locked up saying that.......I like the bead lock look over the others.......I'm sure whatever you choose will look kickass anyway :rock:

Woody

Brankz

Numbers 2 and 4 with 4 being the one I'd choose out of the two......my jaw almost locked up saying that.......I like the bead lock look over the others.......I'm sure whatever you choose will look kickass anyway :rock:

Woody

Go with number 4 best rims

Brankz

JAGS

Hooked
I keep going back and forth, figured I'd see what ya'll had to say.....

View attachment 55932
View attachment 55933
View attachment 55934
View attachment 55935

I think it depends on what you want to run and what type of wheeling you do. If you're crawling rocks, exterior bolts will get chewed up. Just look at everyone's rock rings running slabs. Also, these wheels don't all carry the same backspacing. Some you may need to also add spacers. Not a huge deal, but will be a few more bills and with that maybe you'd go with a different wheel.

From just looks I'd go 2-3-4. More classic look go with the MT or the XD for a little different style. The BR look nice and give a different look altogether from the others.

View attachment 55940 for sale 400 beans all four !

Are you saying ur selling, or you can get all four for $400?

2trackin

Third for sure because I hate simulated beadlocks. Real beads or no beads

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Third for sure because I hate simulated beadlocks. Real beads or no beads

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

^^^ LOL Yes there is this too. :yup: Some sim still look OK, but not all. And some can't afford beadlocks. I'm still on the fence with liking/not liking the sim beadlocks. :thinking:

Top Bottom