Comparing Lifts.

Lumber

I have been looking at the EVO Enforcer lift and comparing to other lifts in that price group.

I have a question some of you experienced folks can answer.

The EVO kit only include the front lower adjustable arms, while others include the upper rear or all eight control arms. Are the adjustables in the rear not important? Sorry if this is a newbie question but one I need to figure out.

Thanks for the help.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Rear uppers are only really needed IF you install a new u-joint style aftermarket drive shaft. They will be used to set your pinion angle.

Lumber

Thanks Eddie,

I'm planning 35's and 3" kit. I understand I should replace the front driveshaft but the stock rear should be okay with that setup. Correct?

Therefore no need for adjustable rear?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm planning 35's and 3" kit. I understand I should replace the front driveshaft but the stock rear should be okay with that setup. Correct?
Therefore no need for adjustable rear?

On a 4-door JK, this is correct. On a 2-door JK, you will want to replace the rear shaft sooner than later.

So if I am reading correctly with the 3 inch Enforcer with the adjustable front lower control arms a 4 dr front drive shaft will work but highly recommended to replace? I have 3 inch plush ride coils coming in the mail and will be installing adjustable lower control arms upon installation along with EVO C-Gussets. Just trying to plan out when to put do the install.

Sorry for the highjack but did not want to start a new thread.

R/
Will

Lumber

I have understood it is highly recomended (required?) to replace front on both. Rear is ok on 4 dr but should be replaced on 2 dr.

Last edited:

Spartan

So if I am reading correctly with the 3 inch Enforcer with the adjustable front lower control arms a 4 dr front drive shaft will work but highly recommended to replace? I have 3 inch plush ride coils coming in the mail and will be installing adjustable lower control arms upon installation along with EVO C-Gussets. Just trying to plan out when to put do the install.

Sorry for the highjack but did not want to start a new thread.

R/
Will

I looked at a lot of lifts, and after getting to drive a Jeep with the Enforcer I decide to go with the enforcer. Planing on doing the EVO C-Gussets, chromoly axle shafts and maybe the EVO sleeves.

Top Bottom