Copper Discoverer ST MAXX, anybody have pics of them on your Jeep?

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'm planning on putting 285/70/17's on my Jeep as soon as the stocks wear out, I do 80/20 (Road/Trail) on my Jeep so I'm looking at this tire over the STT.
I just want to see how they look, doesn't matter if the jeep is lifted or stock.

Thanks in advance;

Jorge

Rccrwlr

I'm planning on putting 285/70/17's on my Jeep as soon as the stocks wear out, I do 80/20 (Road/Trail) on my Jeep so I'm looking at this tire over the STT.
I just want to see how they look, doesn't matter if the jeep is lifted or stock.

Thanks in advance;

Jorge

FYI. This is what the 285/70/17 BFG AT look like on a stock suspension

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384133118.737020.jpg

Rccrwlr

Thanks, two questions, how does the thread look (do you have a Closer Pic?) and how does it sound, or not sound for that matter.

Jorge

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384134101.194581.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384134115.554198.jpg
Actually they are louder than I would think. Just switched to synth oil and now all I hear are the tires. I have mudders on my CJ and the AT is much quieter! So fare they work good in the mild rocks and we will see how they act in the snow this winter. I was thinking of Duratracks or Toyo AT II. Lots of reviews on here for both

jorgelrod

Hooked
Thanks a lot. I think I will go with the MAXX unless the price difference is too much, otherwise it will be the STT's

Jorge

Top Bottom