Rubrubrub

Napalm90

I can't figure out why only when I turn all the way to the right my passenger side tire rubs up against the lower passenger control arm... But no rub with drivers side when I turn left... Anyone have any ideas?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
its most likely because your axle isnt centered. are you still running the stock trackbar? did you do a drag link flip?

mcgee149

do you have stock wheels and bigger tires cause it will rub both lower control arms if you dont have the propper back spacing

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I agree with Frank.

You could see if your axle is not aligned easy enough with a tape measure. Make sure to measure in the same place on both sides.

Alignment shops might not always center your axle if the actual tire alignment is good.

Your axle will not always be centered depending on how loaded down you are.

I had this problem with my Jeep only on the passenger side. Wheel spacers took care of the issue. I am running Nitto Trail Grapplers 37x12.5 on Pro-Comp wheels with 4.75 BS. With the wheel spacers it is effectively 3.25 BS and I have no clearance issues any more.

Army_Vet

Banned
Do a basic check yourself to see if it is centered... They may have done a half ass job not thinking you would notice.
Check and see if any of your bolts came loose....

Napalm90

I'll check everything tomorrow morning. And I'll see if the flip kit will fix it. Been avoiding installing it for awhile....

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'll check everything tomorrow morning. And I'll see if the flip kit will fix it. Been avoiding installing it for awhile....

I can see your axle must be shifted and I think installing your flip will help to recenter your axle. The flip kit install is relatively easy. Most difficulty you will have is getting the trackbar back into the axle mount. Get some help and with the use of jack stands and a floor jack you should be back up and running in no time. PM me if you need any advice on the flip kit install. :thumb:

Top Bottom