Mo-Vember, Show us your progress!

jesse3638

Hooked
Mo-Vember was originally started to help raise awareness about prostate and testicular cancer and the importance of regular screening. It has since gone to include all of men's health. I know I'm not the only one currently participating in the annual practice of growing a mustache during the month of November for a good cause so lets see what you have, or in my case don't have...haha. For those that are interested, more information on the history of Mo-Vember can be found at www.movember.com.

ForumRunner_20131111_121039.png

I know its bad, don't laugh....too hard!

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Mo-Vember was originally started to help raise awareness about prostate and testicular cancer and the importance of regular screening. It has since gone to include all of men's health. I know I'm not the only one currently participating in the annual practice of growing a mustache during the month of November for a good cause so lets see what you have, or in my case don't have...haha. For those that are interested, more information on the history of Mo-Vember can be found at www.movember.com.

View attachment 56224

I know its bad, don't laugh....too hard!

That IS pretty bad Jesse. THAT's why I won't grow one...it's because I CAN'T!!! :cheesy::yup:

jesse3638

Hooked
That IS pretty bad Jesse. THAT's why I won't grow one...it's because I CAN'T!!! :cheesy::yup:

Its for a good cause, especially this November. A good friend's dad (like a dad to me) is currently in a battle with Stage-IV Terratoma Carcinoama. So if by making an attempt to grow a mustache helps bring awareness and show support for him I'm gonna do it....;). So come on Frank lets see what you can do for the rest of the month. I'll tell you the same thing I'll tell my daughter when she tells me she can't do something. "Can't means WON'T!"...haha

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Its for a good cause, especially this November. A good friend's dad (like a dad to me) is currently in a battle with Stage-IV Terratoma Carcinoama. So if by making an attempt to grow a mustache helps bring awareness and show support for him I'm gonna do it....;). So come on Frank lets see what you can do for the rest of the month. I'll tell you the same thing I'll tell my daughter when she tells me she can't do something. "Can't means WON'T!"...haha

Alright you got me there..... I may have to man up, even if for a few weeks. Dirty stache'.

jesse3638

Hooked
Nah that's how its done. Oct 31 ur supposed to shave it all off. That way if you've always had a stache it draws attention because it looks different.

espi

This was mine, but I had to shave it off for duty tomorrow. 1384576986742.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Frank we're still waiting for your pic...haha. I'll post an up date on my progress but if you look at my original post it looks about the same 9 days later...haha

jesse3638

Hooked
Well here it is one month of growth. Can't wait to shave it off...haha. 1386043691558.jpg

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah I was compared to the likes of Snoopy when he was a villain...haha

jesse3638

Hooked
Forgot to post up the post mustache removal...haha. So for anyone who cares here it is...haha.

1386891460342.jpg

Top Bottom