Ace wide tubular JK fenders

Ron Fechner

Any one installed these what is the fit and finish like. Pictures would help alot...
Thanks Ron

Sent from my SGH-I317M using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8MUD

I have them on my jeep but the mobile app won't let me upload the picture. I'll post them later from my computer.

H8MUD

Here's a couple of pictures. I'm very happy with them. They fit very well and the finish is great...specially the price. The cost of all four fenders is about the same for only two fenders from other competitors. If I was in the market for steel fenders, I would definitely go with these again.

Hope this helps.

MurderedJK

I love them. Helpful hint... Buy a good nutsert rivet tool. The one ACE provides is not good and failed to properly crush the nutserts.

Attachments

• IMG_2839.JPG
    IMG_2839.JPG
    429 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_2905.jpg
    IMG_2905.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

emt07jk

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384821845.374486.jpg I will post better when it's light outside. Fit and finish is great. I didn't have any issues with the provided tool. Leveling kit with 35s

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No offense to you guys that have them by they don't fit the body lines of the Jk at all. They look way worse then factory.

MurderedJK

Ron,

Hey sorry it took awhile but its been a very busy week. Here are some pictures. Where you see some of the bolts holding the top of the inner fender, I simply just used the excess fender material to make a washer and it works great.

Attachments

• IMG_3176.JPG
    IMG_3176.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3177.JPG
    IMG_3177.JPG
    227.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3178.JPG
    IMG_3178.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3179.JPG
    IMG_3179.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3180.jpg
    IMG_3180.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 146

emt07jk

Here's a couple of pictures. I'm very happy with them. They fit very well and the finish is great...specially the price. The cost of all four fenders is about the same for only two fenders from other competitors. If I was in the market for steel fenders, I would definitely go with these again.

Hope this helps.

H8MUD do you have more pics. Maybe one front dead on and a side profile. I'm thinking about that same front bumper. Thanks

emt07jk

No offense to you guys that have them by they don't fit the body lines of the Jk at all. They look way worse then factory.

None taken. To be honest they were not my first choice. Due to a mechanic dropping my jeep 6ft off a lift. I needed $7900 worth of body work. I was able to get 4 metal tube flares and the rock sliders for the price of the factory plastic flares. I always wanted tube fenders on my old JK and the wife was not a fan of spending that kind of cash when the Jeep had perfectly fine flares. I had to strike while the iron was hot.

Ron Fechner

None taken. To be honest they were not my first choice. Due to a mechanic dropping my jeep 6ft off a lift. I needed $7900 worth of body work. I was able to get 4 metal tube flares and the rock sliders for the price of the factory plastic flares. I always wanted tube fenders on my old JK and the wife was not a fan of spending that kind of cash when the Jeep had perfectly fine flares. I had to strike while the iron was hot.

Poor way of getting Fenders, my 2 cents worth, they look great, better finish and coverage then most. That is what I need here in Canada where the Police will hassle and ticket you for coverage on your tires. :doh:

Ron Fechner

Ron,

Hey sorry it took awhile but its been a very busy week. Here are some pictures. Where you see some of the bolts holding the top of the inner fender, I simply just used the excess fender material to make a washer and it works great.

I see how you did it looks great and clean...thanks for the pics.

Top Bottom