Noob Requesting Assitance, repairing Freedom Top Scratch

jorgelrod

Hooked
Yesterday I took my Freedom tops off for the first time while out with my girlfirend and being the Noob that I am to them, I put them in the back and placed the outward facing side of one under the inside facing of the other and it got scratched, I now this is fiberglass and won't rust but but still the scratch annoys the fuck out of me, any pointers on how to paint it or cover it?

Jorge

Atch

Yesterday I took my Freedom tops off for the first time while out with my girlfirend and being the Noob that I am to them, I put them in the back and placed the outward facing side of one under the inside facing of the other and it got scratched, I now this is fiberglass and won't rust but but still the scratch annoys the fuck out of me, any pointers on how to paint it or cover it?

Jorge

A black sharpie is a great short term fix

NV-REX

Been there, done that, myself. Once! Mine was right over the drivers door and annoyed me every time I got in my jeep. Not the quickness of a sharpie, but I used multiple coats of craft paint so it helped fill in the scratch/ding as well.

Top Bottom