What's the Longest You've Driven Doorless & Topless?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What's the longest you've driven your Jeep doorless and topless in a single trip? For us, it was the 2011 Project-JK Central Coast Topless Tour & Wine Tasting where we logged in a total of 836.9 miles...

main.php

main.php

Here's a shot of what some of the surviors looked like...
main.php

You can read all about our adventures here:

2011 Project-JK Central Coast Topless Tour & Wine Tasting

So, how about you? :cool:

mfmclain

I logged about 300 miles from North Adams, MA to Foxboro, MA for Go Topless Day. Managed to get second degree burns on my face and arms. I now have a Spider Web Shade top and 100 SPF sunscreen in the Jeep. Well worth it! I'll never forget the time, coming back from 2011's Go Topless Day, no top or doors, in the pouring rain in about 50 degree weather. The looks we were getting going down the highway were priceless.

Last edited:

bwolf91

I drove from Denver to DC this past weekend. It's about 1600 miles door to door give or take a few miles. I was doorless the whole time but left the top up in case it rained.

c0d4041292

Cali to NC

I would have to say the old Jeep I picked up for a friend in cali and drove it back to him in NC. Luckily it was spring so cool sunny weather most the way. Didn't have a top and I think that didnt bother us because the friggen unbalanced tire for half the trip... we stopped half way home to get the bitch balanced! haha

TRAUMAhead

Did about 1000 miles for a trip to Death Valley, that picture of Chris sums it up. I think I still have dirt in my hair from that trip, even though it was a few years ago. :cheesy:

5093629358_c662accdaf_b.jpg

5103311647_5cfe8d05eb_b.jpg

Last edited:

GCM 2

357 miles one way

From my home in Scottsdale, AZ to Johnson Valley, CA for the 2011 King of the Hammers. 357 miles there, 357 miles back home in low 40's temp. It sucked, never again.

JeepFan

Hooked
2011 Project-JK Central Coast Topless Tour & Wine Tasting 780 Miles! I would do it all over again! Good Times! :beer::thumb:

ABQ_Dave

I did a Boston to Atlanta drive to see the Sox play in Atlanta in my old 97 TJ, that was over 1000 miles each way in the middle of June, if memory serves. What hotter than hell, but that Jeep had no A/C, so the doors and top were my only relief from the heat anyway. Sorta wish I had a bikini top at the time, but didn't.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Whatever the 7 mile run ended up being in Moab this year. :grayno:

That wine run looks like a blast.

ZERO LIMITZ

Ran from Stow Ohio to Bellevue, TX. It was 1386 miles from when I left Ohio till I got to Bellevue, we didn't travel straight there but the trip was amazing!!!! I did this topless but had the doors on, with windows down. It took me and Trapper a little over 24 hrs to get there, enjoying the drive.... Very scenic and beautiful. Loved it!!!!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Here's a shot of what some of the surviors looked like...
main.php

You can read all about our adventures here:

look at that hottie :D

Funny thing is, this is after she cleaned her face for pictures:cheesy:

This trip was the longest one ive been on topless.

DManuel

ChrisB said:

Nice pic. Good times!

DA RUNT

Only clean spot on you is wear the seat belt was lol, I drive around with no shirt sometimes and get a nice "seatbelt tan line" :cheesy:

Chairokey

Only about 40 miles for me. Those doors are a lifesaver on the highway.. I love having them off but the wind was so bad it almost blew out my eardrum o_O. So now if I've got more than about 10 minutes on the highway I'll leave the doors down

TRAUMAhead

Only about 40 miles for me. Those doors are a lifesaver on the highway.. I love having them off but the wind was so bad it almost blew out my eardrum o_O. So now if I've got more than about 10 minutes on the highway I'll leave the doors down
A jacket with a hood or ear plugs work.

Mitch

Doorless is not allowed in Germany. And topless........
1.5 days. We are one month into summer here and temperatures always around 60-65° and at least every second day it was raining.
Right now I´m sitting in my office and when I look outside....... Rain and 64°.......:icon_crazy:
It really sucks this summer.

Only had 1-2 weeks great weather in spring with a whole week of sun and temperatures in the 80´s

I hope we have at least sme decent wether the next 3 weeks when I have holidays.

Chairokey

Alright I got about 250 miles to drive after work today. I'll make it a point to take the top down and earn a couple more stripes lol

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
2011 Project-JK Central Coast Topless Tour & Wine Tasting 780 Miles! I would do it all over again! Good Times! :beer::thumb:

The wine tour was the longest for me too. I didn’t record the mileage and we missed the first day so it is somewhat less that everyone else’s. :standing wave:

Top Bottom