Scale Wave from Italy

zzotta

Dear all,
this is Marco, from Italy. As you can read on my profile, I am not a real Jeep owner, I have got a 1/10th scale Wrangler Unlimited, the only size I can pay for:)
My 11 months old son and me get crazy for the wayalife youtube channel: great rigs, video quality and a touch of movie art.
I am joining your community to learn as much as I can from your piece of art work on your vehicles and make my toy as much "real" as I can in terms of look and dynamics.

I hope I deserve a small (scaled) place in your community,
Marco

Army_Vet

Banned
Dear all,
this is Marco, from Italy. As you can read on my profile, I am not a real Jeep owner, I have got a 1/10th scale Wrangler Unlimited, the only size I can pay for:)
My 11 months old son and me get crazy for the wayalife youtube channel: great rigs, video quality and a touch of movie art.
I am joining your community to learn as much as I can from your piece of art work on your vehicles and make my toy as much "real" as I can in terms of look and dynamics.

I hope I deserve a small (scaled) place in your community,
Marco

Marco, Great to see you here; real Jeep or not. I love the fact that you are Posting here. Mentaly you are one of us. I wish you all the enjoyment you would have if you did have a "real jeep"

From Mark to Marco.... My brother from another mother

zzotta

Welcome to Wayalife!
A jeep is a jeep, big or small, so let's see a pic of your 1/10 scale jeep!

ejy8usum.jpg

Not sure this is the right way to share pics on this forum:( Too happy to have such a nice feedback from you to wait to RTFM.
If not please forgive me, running now to the forum rules threads;D

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Marco, Welcome to wayalife. What part of Italy are you from? I have family in salerno and I spent two months traveling all over Italy.:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife Marco! :standing wave:

No matter how you look at it you are one of us! I love the scale rig. Please feel free to share videos and more pics of it. Hell you can even put it in the destinations and beyond thread of trip your took you scale jeep! :rock:

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom