Sold my JK on Veterans Day

1yellowjk

I went to the local dealer here where I bought my JK, just to look at trucks and see what they would give me, kind of just a "what if"...well damn if they didn't make me a great offer and a OUTSTANDING deal on a 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab, sooooo. I have a new truck and no Jeep...for now!

I'm going to start looking for an older Jeep to trailer to the trails around here. I want something I can beat up and not care about rolling or bouncing off a rock.

I was kind of sad when I left her at the dealer. :(

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i agree had to be hard. hopefully you find an old TJ or something that you can beat up like you said. keep us posted!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Nice! I went looking at the new Tundras for shits and giggles. Needless to say, I love them and I hate Yotas so thats saying a lot lol I wouldn't ever trade my Jep for one but some day it'd be nice to be able to afford my Jeep and a Tundra.

Have fun with the new Ram! I do love those too.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new truck! Lets see some pics. I agree with the others, must have been hard to leave her there, but trucks are great too. Good luck finding another Jeep as well!

OsiViper

Nice! I went looking at the new Tundras for shits and giggles. Needless to say, I love them and I hate Yotas so thats saying a lot lol I wouldn't ever trade my Jep for one but some day it'd be nice to be able to afford my Jeep and a Tundra.

Have fun with the new Ram! I do love those too.

Funny.. I traded my 2013 Tundra for my Jeep lol.

Brankz

Nooooooooo shame on you for laving your baby JK!!! Lol
Show some pics of the new rig, are u gonna lifted and get some 37s on it?

1yellowjk

Nooooooooo shame on you for laving your baby JK!!! Lol
Show some pics of the new rig, are u gonna lifted and get some 37s on it?

It's a 2 wheel drive...I need to snap some pics, just been to lazy. I have found myself a 92 Wrangler crawler that I am working on trying to aquire. :)

pastorwug

Jeep dealers have been getting aggressive in selling their left-over 13s as well as their new 14s.
I've been asked to come take a look - but that's like going to look at English Bulldog puppies - you KNOW you'll be going home with one.
I love what I have too much at this point.

1yellowjk

Jeep dealers have been getting aggressive in selling their left-over 13s as well as their new 14s.
I've been asked to come take a look .

I won't buy another "financed" Jeep....I want something I can tow to the trails and not worry about insurance claims if I flop it....My "new" jeep days are over. It's TJ/YJ/CJ only for me. :)

Dealers here are giving premium prices for trade-ins as well...I was very suprised at what I got for mine. :)

Top Bottom