SWR Problems

OsiViper

OK I have calibrated my swr 4 times over the last day and it keeps changing between 1.3 and 1.6.

Today it went to 1.0 and I can't get it any higher than 1.1.

I'm not sure what is wrong.

E-man

So long as you're in the 1's, your in good territory. When you start getting readings in the 2's and 3's is when you have some work to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OsiViper

Mine wont show below 1, but it would probably get there considering at the highest setting it only gets to 1.4, and it only goes down from there.

If you are anywhere near Fontana or Ontario there's a "Golden Screwdriver" over by the T/A truck stop that'll fix you right up:thumbup:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Bullwinckle

Hooked
You should fix that, It can ruin your radio

^^ Yup if you use it a lot the constant overheating will shorten it's life.

Tom

Thats what I heard since its been doing it i never turn it on. That dam teraflex mount sucks when finding a ground...

If you are anywhere near Fontana or Ontario there's a "Golden Screwdriver" over by the T/A truck stop that'll fix you right up:thumbup:

sadly no where near there im in Bako... I have a guy here I go to thats not bad.

Thats what I heard since its been doing it i never turn it on. That dam teraflex mount sucks when finding a ground...

sadly no where near there im in Bako... I have a guy here I go to thats not bad.

Oh, definately, take it to see Jerry, he does great work. Word of warning though, watch your language if you dont already. I've seen him turn business away for cussing in his shop,lol.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Oh, definately, take it to see Jerry, he does great work. Word of warning though, watch your language if you dont already. I've seen him turn business away for cussing in his shop,lol.

Iv taken it to him before and he had it working ok I'll have to do it again because he has a good SWR meter. Iv heard that about him haha he's a good o'l boy for sure!

Ray ⛺

Iv taken it to him before and he had it working ok I'll have to do it again because he has a good SWR meter. Iv heard that about him haha he's a good o'l boy for sure!

Ray ⛺

That meter is way cool, I gotta get one like that,lol

Just be careful not to druel too much over some of those radios he has,lol. They do get expensive, I know this, my work truck looks like a weather station now,lol.

Top Bottom