Doing Moab in an X

Spartan

A friend of mine asked if you could do trails like Fins N Things, and Hell's Revenge in an X. While I have run boy a few times. I have only done them in a Rubicon. I told him that if he got sway bar disconnects and chopped his bumper to at least a mid with that he should be able to do those and a few other trails.
I know things like 33's, skid plates, etc would be a good idea, but he was looking for the bare min that you would need.
Just thought I would ask on here to see what others thought since I have alway had a Rubicon.

BEE'S TWIN

I did Hells Revenge, poison spider, done plateau, fins and things gemini bridges in my x before i got my 33's. After that we hit gold bar rim golden spike metal masher steel bender cliff hanger. Also did Kanes Creek stock.. That was a pain the ass.

Spartan

I did Hells Revenge, poison spider, done plateau, fins and things gemini bridges in my x before i got my 33's. After that we hit gold bar rim golden spike metal masher steel bender cliff hanger. Also did Kanes Creek stock.. That was a pain the ass.
Good to know. You said stock, but I'm guess you at least had add a sway bar quick disconnect.

BEE'S TWIN

Good to know. You said stock, but I'm guess you at least had add a sway bar quick disconnect.

Nope I took a wrench and star socket and took them off and zip tied up the whole week really nice way to go if you don't have quick disconnects

jkbud

easily doable. most of the hard stuff has bi passes. first time to moab I had 33's and 1" spacer up front. I skipped mickey's hot tub... and most of the hard stuff... but its still fun!

Top Bottom