Full Metal Jacket Jeep

GCM 2

Starwood Motors.....for those that want to buy their way into an offroad lifestyle with a vehicle that is not designed to leave the pavement :icon_crazy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Your link doesn't work on mobile but either way I already know its going to look like vomit. And on top of that between $80-100k

StrizzyChris

I'm guessing the price is so high cause they use all these exotic foreign paints?

It doesnt look exotic at all except if you call the signature grill replace with that crap square mesh exotic, then yeah. I cant find a build sheet on the site linked above but the suspension is all synergy and that's a quality system. Looks like King air bumps, cant tell the brand of coilovers, but painted blue to give the illusion of king as well. It looks like maybe Currie axles but cant tell. The rest are just cheap smittybuilt/rugged ridge parts that are not built with quality and durability in mind. Not a terrible Jeep but in no way worth 100K :crazyeyes:

DCR JEEP

It doesnt look exotic at all except if you call the signature grill replace with that crap square mesh exotic, then yeah. I cant find a build sheet on the site linked above but the suspension is all synergy and that's a quality system. Looks like King air bumps, cant tell the brand of coilovers, but painted blue to give the illusion of king as well. It looks like maybe Currie axles but cant tell. The rest are just cheap smittybuilt/rugged ridge parts that are not built with quality and durability in mind. Not a terrible Jeep but in no way worth 100K :crazyeyes:

Maybe they should have spent that money to hire an employee that could actually spell lol. They know offroad though Ha

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385054198.935646.jpg

Top Bottom