AR-15's

jk noob

You mean assemble or build like from 80%? I've built 2 AK's and 4 AR's. One AR was just assembled the other 3 were 80% that I machined on my Bridgeport. 2 of the 80% were AR15's and one was an AR10. The AK's were built from builders flats.

Millerj87

Ya I guess I mean assemble haha I'm building one from parts. Was wondering wats the cheapest you've ever built one for

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

pastorwug

You mean assemble or build like from 80%? I've built 2 AK's and 4 AR's. One AR was just assembled the other 3 were 80% that I machined on my Bridgeport. 2 of the 80% were AR15's and one was an AR10. The AK's were built from builders flats.

Also done several 80% lowers on my drill press, came out wonderful with JTactical.com kits.

ssgp2

I would suggest you take your time to built one.
Having good components will be more rewarding in reliability and accuracy.

For those building AR 10, consider the 260 rem, low recoil and better ballistic coefficient.

msax

Just built one a few months ago. Wasn't "cheap" by any means but I got top of the line parts for the price of an average ar15. Loved shopping for the parts and building the perfect gun. If u can afford it go with geissele trigger.

ssgp2

Just built one a few months ago. Wasn't "cheap" by any means but I got top of the line parts for the price of an average ar15. Loved shopping for the parts and building the perfect gun. If u can afford it go with geissele trigger.

Damn right!!!
2# on the first stage and 10 ounces on the second, with a very short reset.
AWESOME
:)

msax

I'm still learning my trigger (Super Dynamic 3 Gun (SD3G)). But that crisp break and short reset are amazing.

Top Bottom