Is Nemesis Industries still open?

Just what the title says... I went to order some front shock axle relocation mounts today online and their security certificate has expired. Since I didn't want to enter my information on a non-HTTPS site I tried to call... Their number just rings busy. I also noticed there haven't been any updates in the news since May.

So, are they still in business?

Well that sucks!

I like their front shock relo over the Synergy ones because it rotated the mount 90 degrees. Any ideas on a similar bracket? It doesn't need to be a bolt on... I have a welder and can use it pretty well.

edit.... Never-mind, I just found them on online and ordered. Apparently they have stock. (Same price as from Nemesis direct)

Last edited:

kaptkrappy

I know this isn't an indication of whether or not they are still doing business, but their Facebook page is current. They posted today.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Lol I live across the street from High Country. They have back stock of nemesis stuff. I'm sure they are great to order drone but I would not let them touch my jeep.

Road_king

I have a set of the Nemesis front shock relocation brackets I just took off this week - would sell cheap!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jknit

They're not out of business I don't think, they're Facebook is still active and being updated daily

Well if they don't fix their security certificate or answer their phone they will be soon! Even my back-up plan (High Country Offroad) back-ordered my stuff and can't seem to get a hold of them to fulfill my order.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just what the title says... I went to order some front shock axle relocation mounts today online and their security certificate has expired. Since I didn't want to enter my information on a non-HTTPS site I tried to call... Their number just rings busy. I also noticed there haven't been any updates in the news since May.

So, are they still in business?

Just curious, which number did you call? I know they were registered as an exhibitor at the SEMA show this year. Their Facebook page is also updated recently. You should be able to reach Rob there at (303)974-2440. Their tech support number is 303-974-2465. May want to try that too. Hope this helps! :idontknow: Keep us updated if you find anything out!

Just curious, which number did you call? I know they were registered as an exhibitor at the SEMA show this year. Their Facebook page is also updated recently. You should be able to reach Rob there at (303)974-2440. Their tech support number is 303-974-2465. May want to try that too. Hope this helps! :idontknow: Keep us updated if you find anything out!

The number at the top of their web page. "855-974-2440"
http://www.nem-ind.com/

I will try those numbers, and will definitely keep you up to date. THANKS!

they told me they were working on a new Web Site, i Know Rebel Off road in SOCAL has been using a lot of there stuff on builds...they even seem to have a new Step Slider coming out but have not seen to much info on that...you might try contact rebel

http://www.rebeloffroad.com/category-s/2969.htm

Northridge4x4 also recently became and seller of nemesis products as well

I'm not sure what's going on with Nemesis, but High Country Offroad contacted me today and my stuff is on the way. (Never had a chance to call the other numbers).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They are still in business. I spoke with Rob, the owner at SEMA and they are just moving to a new location.

Well.... I just took a call from JT @ Nemenis. (called to give me tracking information) As Eddie stated they are alive and well. Moving into a new facility, and getting ready to launch and new website too. He stated several times that he had every product in stock and ready to ship.

Top Bottom