Best 3" to 4" lift kit for under $2,500?

King Con

Hi Everyone,

Being that Wayalife is such a trusted source for information, I am hoping you can all help me out. I am currently waiting for my 2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited X to arrive, and I want to take and put on a set of 35" tires and eventually after warranty is up, putting on 37's. What would you recommend as being the "best" kit that I could buy for under $2,500? This kit would need to be complete with reservoir shocks. My Jeep will be a daily driver, so "on-road" drivability is my primary concern. I have driven different Jeeps that were on the verge of being un-safe on the highway. Unfortunately, my Jeep will see 85% highway, and 15% off-road use. Any recommendations would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

King Con

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I would recommend the EVO Mfg. Enforcer kit with the King 2.5 resi shocks. It comes with the front lower control arms and extended steel braided brake lines. It is a great lift, whose ride is tough to beat. $2,500 would get you the lift, shocks and the drag link flip kit to improve your steering and will raise your sway bar link mounts.

pastorwug

I would recommend the EVO Mfg. Enforcer kit with the King 2.5 resi shocks. It comes with the front lower control arms and extended steel braided brake lines. It is a great lift, whose ride is tough to beat. $2,500 would get you the lift, shocks and the drag link flip kit to improve your steering and will raise your sway bar link mounts.

I just had this exact lift installed this week and I can confirm - it's a great for the price.
I had ORE install the whole thing for several reasons and some missing parts (I bought the lift used) and I am very glad I did.
Except for the random loss of a headlight fuse on the way home last night, it rode great.

(side point: your typical gas station does NOT carry any modern fuses any more - just gs and cervesa)

NAUJK

I sm not running the enforcer per say but I am running the springs from the enforcer and just the springs alone are better than any I have used or ridden with. That kit would be the best bang for your buck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Blknblujeep

I second the evo enforcer! This my next lift kit. My buddy has it and its amazing on and off road. I can't wait to get mine!

Spartan

I was looking at this lift then I Had the chance to drive a Jeep with this lift, and that sold me on it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First off, I'd like to point out that "best" is 100% subjective. Having said that, I have installed and tested out a lot of different 3" and 4" lifts and based on my experiences, I personally would recommend the EVO Enforcer kit as well. For your needs, I think you will find it to offer a great ride and perform well off road.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
there used to be a 4x4 shop on elk street, i think they closed down. from personal experience, i'd stay away from great western nissan for any installs.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I just swapped coils on my enforcer lift this morning. From 3" to 4" I realized I needed a bit more clearance since I originally had 35's and went to 37's fairly quickly after installing the lift. I stayed with the Plush Ride coils since they ride great IMHO. Good luck!
👌

Top Bottom