Light question

tonywjk

Morning all...

Are most driving lights of the same quality and performance, am looking at the KC Apollo series and they are fairly priced, not sure of the relevance between the many different manufacturers out there, thanks

Last edited:

brizon85

not sure about other brands but I love my kc apollo pro lights. I have the 6 in 100 watt and they are brighter than my headlights and my brights. and they are pretty fairly priced.

David1tontj

I'm not trying to sway you away from your decision, but I just got a couple of rigid d2s, and I just had to see how bright they were compared to my 6" 100watt offroad lights. I haven't done a definitive test yet, but, just with my rig parked in the garage, shining out, and holding one of the d2s in my hand, it looks like it is just as bright if not brighter!! I was shocked!!! Not only are they way smaller, they only draw 20watts of power each instead of 100watts each!! I think I m going to be removing my 6" lights altogether and simply replacing them with these smaller, more efficient lights.

Just saying, you might want to look into led.... They are amazing! No cheap, but well worth it in my opinion!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

JKFlyer

^ x2. Definitely go LED. I have had both and LED worth extra $$.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom