Superchips flashpaq for 3.6L

CaliCrusher

I'm thinking about getting this. Has anyone used the current version for 2012 and newer JKs?

They're boasting of 30 hp increases in the 93 Performance mode. Just curious of any actual experiences.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know that Chris@Offroadevolution was testing out their beta version but, he has a manual and I don't think he was running it on the 93 tune. Like you, I am interested and may have to try and get my TrailDash or Flashcal updated so that I can use it on Rubicat.

Flashpaq worked pretty good for me on the 87 tune and my 35" tires....felt pretty peppy compared to the Procal i was using, i am new to tuners....i will be trying the 91 tune the next offroading trip, but to me it seemed to work pretty good. i have 3.6 with auto.

some have manually edited the transmission shift points and stuff like that... i am not that brave..

CaliCrusher

Flashpaq worked pretty good for me on the 87 tune and my 35" tires....felt pretty peppy compared to the Procal i was using, i am new to tuners....i will be trying the 91 tune the next offroading trip, but to me it seemed to work pretty good. i have 3.6 with auto.

some have manually edited the transmission shift points and stuff like that... i am not that brave..

Why don't you try the 93 Performance mode on the road just to evaluate their 30hp claims?

dude, i have not won the lotto.....91 will work for me...but im swapping between sets of wheels and tires right now but with my 35's the superchips made a difference with the 35's made the jeep a lot more peppier.....

2trackin

I am presently beta testing their flashpaq for the 2014. I have a Rubicon 2 door automatic with 37s. Stock gearing for now. We are working on getting the performance tune to upload into the ecu. Hopefully this week. I will be sharing my finding here on the forum.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CaliCrusher

I am presently beta testing their flashpaq for the 2014. I have a Rubicon 2 door automatic with 37s. Stock gearing for now. We are working on getting the performance tune to upload into the ecu. Hopefully this week. I will be sharing my finding here on the forum.

Cool, I'll be checking out your results.

2trackin

We have made some process but none of the tunes would load. We never even had the option before. This is why beta testing is performed. To make sure it works on every vehicle every time.

Sithwindu

I know that Chris@Offroadevolution was testing out their beta version but, he has a manual and I don't think he was running it on the 93 tune. Like you, I am interested and may have to try and get my TrailDash or Flashcal updated so that I can use it on Rubicat.

Hey Eddie can the trail dash be updated for the new 3.6 flash cal?! (As far as your knowledge ?)

2trackin

No trail dash for 3.6 as far as I have been made aware of. Hope it's in the works though.

WikedLizard

I am running the flashpaq on my '12, however it is the manual transmission. The only tune I have ran so far is the 87 octane tune and the difference from stock is night and day! Throttle response is outstanding and seat of the pants pep is amazing. Will try the 93 octane tune for yall this weekend and update for ya.

CrazyLarry

I am running the flashpaq on my '12, however it is the manual transmission. The only tune I have ran so far is the 87 octane tune and the difference from stock is night and day! Throttle response is outstanding and seat of the pants pep is amazing. Will try the 93 octane tune for yall this weekend and update for ya.

x2 running the 87 tune on my 2012 manual and there is deifnately a difference. Im running 410s with 37s btw. When im running proper gears next year im sure itll be even better. ive also run the tow tune and it was actually a little too twitchy but i may try it again. as far as fuel economy im not sure im saving that much. all the other features work flawlessly as well. i have not tried any other performance tunes yet

2trackin

Another update on the 2014 from superchips. Going to update and load here shortly. Hopefully it is up and running.

Top Bottom