The most I could get away with...The Jeepster Chris JK Build!

So I convince my wife that I NEED a 2013 JKU Sport. After much convincing, and justification for adding a 5th Jeep to the flock, she gave in and said "AS long as you don't spend any money on it!" :cheesy:

Here she is the day I brought her home last October...

And I firgured she wouldn't notice a 1.75" budget boost, wheels and tires...

Before...

And after...

And so it began...HAD to add front bumper, winch, lights...went with the XRC bumper and winch, 10" Rigid bar and Classic Warns wied to my fogs..

My own brand of synthetic winchline from my old shop...(now called Viking winchline!)

Next up was the rear ARB bumper...

And I needed to go with OME 2.5" springs and RE quick discos...

And Bilstiens...

It really snowballed...

...because you can never have enough light...

...And the Truck-Lite Headlights I won from 4WD Hardware's Jeepster Vs. Zombies contest...score!

Tackerdown

Banned
Welcome to WAYALIFE and I'm thinking you may not have to sneak things past your wife.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Woody3

Your wife bust be visually impaired!!! Jeep looks great. How does it do off the pavement?

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

David1tontj

Looking good!!! Just tell your wife that it's way cheaper than what you wanted to do to it!! You should post up a pic of your entire fleet! Welcome to wayalife!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Your wife bust be visually impaired!!! Jeep looks great. How does it do off the pavement?

Honestly, it doesn't get off road too often...she's my daily and I have a '68 Jeepster that gets most of the trail duty...for now!

Looking good!!! Just tell your wife that it's way cheaper than what you wanted to do to it!! You should post up a pic of your entire fleet!

Here's my '68 Jeepster and '08 JK 2 door...

Wifey's '08 Commander...

And '73 Commando...

dahreno

Banned
I was going to say , who gives a shit about the jk , lets see the Commando ! Now that I see you got the one with the ugliest grill ever on a Jeep , never mind ! LOL !Love the Jeepster though .

Relocated my license plate...ran the wiring SUPER clean and tight all the way to the RR taillight...and attached the brake light to the wrong wire. Now the third brake LEDs blink when my right turn signal is on! :doh::doh::doh:

Oh well...at least it's only a 5 minute fix.

So nice of Mopar to provide a part that is actually cheap and effective!

munstie

Relocated my license plate...ran the wiring SUPER clean and tight all the way to the RR taillight...and attached the brake light to the wrong wire. Now the third brake LEDs blink when my right turn signal is on! :doh::doh::doh:

Oh well...at least it's only a 5 minute fix.

So nice of Mopar to provide a part that is actually cheap and effective!

Did the same thing with my ORO brake light. Makes ya wanna smack yourself don't it. :beer:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Top Bottom