ProRock 80's Build

Krawlin

I'm not a big forum poster, but wanted to share my build for this winter. I'm from the midwest, good time to be inside and building.
Just wanted to share some pics, I'm waiting for parts right now and kind of bored.
I have a 2012 JKUR Pictured below.

I kept the Dana 44's, went with EVO Single Throwdown Coilovers front and Single EVOlever rear with EVO High Clearance long arm kit.
I threw some 40" BFG's on there to see how long they would last. Surprisingly only one driveshaft failure on Carnage Canyon.
Anyway, time for the new build. Here is the list of Parts.

New ATX Slab Beadlocks.
Dynatrac ProRock 80 Front with RCV's and ARB locker
Dynatrac ProRock 80 Rear with ARB Locker.
5:13 Gears.
EVO Double Throwdown Front and rear.
Pretty excited for all this!
At this point the Jeep is all Stripped down and just waiting on Parts. They should be arriving in the expected time of 2-4 weeks.
Hope you enjoy the pics!

Before
photo.jpg

Here is a more current pic.

IMG_2079.jpg
IMG_2080.jpg

ttfhell

Mike is that your coupon being put to use for those 80's?

Yes I love jeepin on a budget because I can show my driving skills more that others with coil overs and shit

HLKSMSH

I will gladly take the old suspension for my build lol. I cant wait to see your build once its done.

Wittys-JK

I agree with the poster above, this rig was already sweet before I wonder how its going to look when it is done. :thumb:

Krawlin

Thanks guys!

How did the Dana 44's hold up with 40's?

Surprisingly pretty well. Problem for me is that you can't really gas it when you need to get up an obstacle. Always in the back of your head is whats going to break out here in the middle of nowhere. For local "park" wheeling where you have a trailer, much funner to wheel.

Krawlin

awesome build! are you adding a cage?

Thanks!

I have the PSC sport cage. I am just going to re-powdercoat it. I did gloss black, and if you sneezed it scratched it. Started looking pretty rough, so I am just going to get it done in a tougher matte black.

HLKSMSH

I know you ran the 40's on the 44's as long as you could I seen that already. My question is did you upgrade them any? or were they just stock rubi 44's?

Top Bottom