Daystar pillar switch panel

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Anyone know what switches fit in the Daystar pillar switch panel? Daystar only? ARB? Pictures? I want to run my lights to the panel instead of using the switch that sticks to the dash.

JKFlyer

I use with Daystar rocker switches. They fit great

Try zooming in on this pic to see. Hope it comes out

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1385515395223.jpg
    1385515395223.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 292

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I use with Daystar rocker switches. They fit great

Try zooming in on this pic to see. Hope it comes out

Looks great!! What all do you have run to it? I will be running three lights on my bumper light bar. Switch for the center light and a switch for the outer lights. Thought about getting the lower dash pod, but I'm sure the manual shifter boot will interfere.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The ARB switches fit in perfectly. I run the A piller mount and love it so far.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385862275.990947.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Rottenbelly

The OTRaTTw switches fit good along with arb.
7A787B6B-03E2-4376-84A0-7F4F30AA0587-824-00000204BCD37C23.jpg

JKFlyer

Looks great!! What all do you have run to it? I will be running three lights on my bumper light bar. Switch for the center light and a switch for the outer lights. Thought about getting the lower dash pod, but I'm sure the manual shifter boot will interfere.

On a pillar, I have 1 for fog duallyss, 1 for light bar, 1 for windshield duallys and 1 for rear dusllys. 1 month later and I am just about filled on lower panel too. 1 for rock lights,1 for winch control (dpdt momentary switch) and compressor and locker coming soon. Also got 2 trigger switches to power up and arm the compressor and winch switches ( my kid likes
To play in jeep alot)

JayKay

Caught the Bug
On a pillar, I have 1 for fog duallyss, 1 for light bar, 1 for windshield duallys and 1 for rear dusllys. 1 month later and I am just about filled on lower panel too. 1 for rock lights,1 for winch control (dpdt momentary switch) and compressor and locker coming soon. Also got 2 trigger switches to power up and arm the compressor and winch switches ( my kid likes
To play in jeep alot)

Your jeep a manual? I was wondering about the lower dash panel switches contacting the shifter boot when shifting to 1-3-6 gears.

JKFlyer

Your jeep a manual? I was wondering about the lower dash panel switches contacting the shifter boot when shifting to 1-3-6 gears.

Automatic...
Labeled covers come with items when u buy them...such as compressor or air locker. U can also buy them separate for about 10 bucks a piece. Just Google it

JKFlyer

That's awesone What is otrtw....whatever u wrote. Cant see ur post from my phone as I type this.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The horizontals from OTRATTW look great on the Daystar pillar panel. Here is the setup I installed for Meanst.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385959685.357866.jpg

Top Bottom