Just in from SOCAL High Desert

DaK

Team DaK is here now. Have been wheeling the SOCAL and Southern Utah areas for the last three yrs or so. Our Jeep started out as a basic 2009 Flame Red Rubicon and grown into the beast it is today with 37's, full skids, bumpers and assorted Jeep BLING. We wheel pretty much anything from rocks to expedition runs. Just like to be out and about with Jeep people.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Greetings and Welcome! Our good pal JeepFan is out there in Palmdale too! Look for a super shiny silver JKU on 37’s with a WAYALIFE windshield banner. :standing wave:

Post some pics of your rig!

JeepFan

Hooked
Greetings and Welcome! Our good pal JeepFan is out there in Palmdale too! Look for a super shiny silver JKU on 37’s with a WAYALIFE windshield banner. :standing wave:

Post some pics of your rig!

Welcome to WAYALIFE DaK! :standing wave: Oh and don't believe a word mcpuck says about how clean my Jeep is. :cheesy:

jesse3638

Hooked
Welcome to WAYALIFE. Just curious title says you're from the high desert. I'm in Apple Valley. Where are you from?

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeff_in_rc

Hiya DAK, hows it going? Sure wish I had a reason to go down your way so I could have lunch! Maybe a HF run? LOL

Hope to see you soon on the trails. :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What is team Dak? Noticed you said "we" and wondered if you are part of a team, club or just "we" as in you and the family.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

Whenever I hear Palmdale I always think of Afroman...and JeepFan of course. ;)

Top Bottom