Shipping cost??

Benito

Caught the Bug
What is the most you guys have payed for shipping on parts and what was it. What was the distance that it had to travel?

drwfaulk

$9.99 freight charge. If usually only buy if it's free shipping.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Interesting question.

I try and go for the free or flat rate shipping. Or buy directly from the source if I can. Shipping can be a real PITA sometimes.

SDG

Caught the Bug
$110 for my rear bumper and tire carrier. Send from michigan to san diego. Roughly 50c a lb...

At work.. well thats a different story... haha. We overnight-ed 8 boxes to japan and think we paid roughly $3000.........

HLKSMSH

You guys have no clue I am stationed at Schofield Barracks Hawaii so on Oahu I paid $300 in shipping for my lift to get here. and just wait till I order my evo tire carrier and corner armor I can only wait to see the shipping on that lol

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
When I has stationed in schofield I paid $450 in shipping for a front bumper. My wife was pissed!

Mitrig

Shipping for the bumpers I was looking at getting was going to cost 400 each give or take...yea so I didn't get them all the free goodies still installed on them was not worth the extra weight.

On that note my pops runs a expediting company and I've seen fees for over night shipping be like 3000 for a package from Canada to us. It gets ridiculous once it's overseas but what is the killer her are tariff taxes you pay.

There are 2 kinds of people; Jeepers and well no one cares about the other.

Top Bottom