OsiViper's SLOW Anvil JKUR Build

OsiViper

Here's my Very VERY slow build log.

Day I picked it up from the dealer
DSC_0341 - Copy.jpg

After putting Decals & CB on
Decals.jpg

Today after putting hood louver and front bumper on, as well as plasti-dip front grill.
IMG_20131129_1613072.jpg

Lift & Tires coming soon!

Last edited:

OsiViper

Started slowly piecing together lift. Got 2 bilstein 5100s and a front driveshaft.. Still a long way to go.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Jeep is looking great. Slow and steady wins the race 😉

I love the color. Wish I would've waited a few months and got Anvil <sigh> oh well. I will be following along.

BadApple

They come together faster than you think!!! I just keep an eye out on CL for good deals or just cheaper deals for local pickup where i dont pay shipping. It adds up after a while.

OsiViper

Whats your plans for the build?

Current plan for now is a Evo Enforcer 4" lift with bilstein 5100s. 17" wheels with 37" tires.

Eventually when I get the money down the road I'll be doing front and rear coilovers, long arm, Dana 60s front and back, 40" tires on slab beadlocks, rigid leds, trektop, etc.

Changing careers in about a year and will be going from a 34k a year job to a near 100k. So I'll be able to buy more Jeep toys.

OsiViper

Just to make sure. Is adams a good driveshaft manufacturer? I ordered it but can still cancel if it's a bad one. I got it with the Spicer joints

OsiViper

Any pictures and info on how/where you mounted your cb? Great looking jeep, love the color!

My antenna is mounted behind the tire. The actual radio is mounted to footman loop above rear-view mirror.
I got the idea for the CB mounting from another thread.

Here is how its mounted (not my CB, but same mounting).
JK_footman_loop_CB_radio_mount.jpg

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Looks and sounds like your off to a great start with even better long range plans. It will all come together in time.

Keep the updates coming

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OsiViper

Been a while since last update. I've been stocking parts so far. And got some extra money so build will happen faster!

Parts on hand:
Bilstein 5100s
Evo Draglink Flip
Adam's 1310 Front Driveshaft
5x Pro Comp 7069 Wheels

Parts in the mail:
Evo Enforcer 4" Lift
Evo C2 Gussets and Control Arm Skids
Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers
Poison Spyder Winch Fairlead Mount
Engo 10k Synthetic Winch
Or-Fab Rock Sliders
Superchips Flashcal
5x 37" x 12.5" x 17" Nitto Trail Grappler Tires
Off-brand rear bumper with tire carrier (all I could afford)

Hopefully it will all be in around the 1st and will start installing. Not sure how I'm gonna do driveshaft. Don't have a torque wrench that can torque high enough.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
looks like you have an awesome build ahead of you! looking forward to more pics and updates

BadApple

Your gonna love the Enforcer Kit. I have a pieced together 3 inch enforcer kit and love it it rides amazing!

Top Bottom