Measuring lift height at the rear?

Hooligan

I measured the front at both points using the spring perch and the shock bolt to upper bracket method. I'm getting just under 3" out of the pro crap 4" springs.( Stinger bumper and winch). Is there anywhere at the rear I can take a measurement to see what the rear springs are giving me. I'm about to order evo 3" plush coils. Would like to see if my rears have sagged also. Thanks

suicideking

This diagram is more for the front, but you can do the same for the rear.

Attachments

• Lift measurements.jpg
    Lift measurements.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 131

Hooligan

Actually getting around 2.5" .No wonder I'm hitting my bump stops all the time. I put on some bilsteins for a 4" lift in the summer since that's what its supposed to be at. Now I got to replace the springs. Would like to go 3" evo plush. Hoping they will work with my shocks. I feel 4" will be too much given how it sits now.

CrazyLarry

I think he is asking what is the stock measurement for the rear so he knows how much he is lifted. I am curious too. What stock rear should be.

x3 would like to know my net lift as well. ill try measuring the spring height of my brothers stock unlimited and report back

suicideking

Actually getting around 2.5" .No wonder I'm hitting my bump stops all the time. I put on some bilsteins for a 4" lift in the summer since that's what its supposed to be at. Now I got to replace the springs. Would like to go 3" evo plush. Hoping they will work with my shocks. I feel 4" will be too much given how it sits now.

When you're ready for the Evo springs, take down the part numbers on your shocks. Send them to Evo and ask if they are the correct length for the 3" springs. That's what I did when I got the 4". They responded same day. They will probably be close enough, but doesn't hurt to check.

Top Bottom