a wave from albuquerque nm

Bully

Hello all. My names matt from albuquerque nm. I'm fairly new to the jeep world. I have had two jks. Started off with a jk sport 2 door and now a jku sport with a 4inch procomp and 35in Mickey thompsonThompson's baja mtz. I will post pictures of my jku soon.

P.S.
My username is because of my prefrence in dogs not because I'm a bully lol

Sporadic

Welcome to The Forum Bully!

BTW, which Bull Breed; American, English, Mastiff, or?

Last edited:

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Hey congrats on the JKU and welcome to our world. Don't forget to post your pics.

Ps: Great career choice. I retired in Jan 2013 after 34 years as a police officer. My one son is a sheriff's deputy and another son is a corrections officer. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bully

Hey congrats on the JKU and welcome to our world. Don't forget to post your pics.

Ps: Great career choice. I retired in Jan 2013 after 34 years as a police officer. My one son is a sheriff's deputy and another son is a corrections officer. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's awesome sir congrats to you!
I'm actually going for sheriffs. I've worked in automotive for about 20 some years and I'm only 22 lol. Its time for a change.

Bully

20130829_192929.jpg unnamed.jpg
heres my baby!
the second picture is up in the mesa behind my house, just a bunch of dirt roads nothing special. but this is my special spot lmao. the Rio Puerco is where most of us go out to play.

Bully

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Just curious if there are any others from New Mexico on here

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE!! I used to live in Santa Teresa near LC, so not close to Abq. I bet there is some pretty good wheeling up that way though.

Bully

The well known place near by is the Rio Puerco about 20 minutes away. And then some little spots in tje sandia mountains

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
welcome, i was born and raised in las cruces, lived in albquerque for a few years. i miss the dog house for chile dogs.

Top Bottom