Wave from a newbie in the bay area

mattman8686

Just got a brand new 2013 JKU red! Have new wheels and tires and I am hoping to be getting a 3" lift by christmas (closing in soon :eek: ). Picking up a Cb radio soon and building a front bumper for it! I hope I can go out on an expedition soon, though it is hard for me due to being a senior in highschool right now, though next summer I plan on doing a trip to MOAB. I have big plans for my jeep and cant wait to get out and go!!

JAGS

Hooked
Just got a brand new 2013 JKU red! Have new wheels and tires and I am hoping to be getting a 3" lift by christmas (closing in soon :eek: ). Picking up a Cb radio soon and building a front bumper for it! I hope I can go out on an expedition soon, though it is hard for me due to being a senior in highschool right now, though next summer I plan on doing a trip to MOAB. I have big plans for my jeep and cant wait to get out and go!!

Welcome to Wayalife. 👋
Hopefully you last longer than the last high schooler on here. Inside forum joke. 😉

- Jason

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE and congrats on the JKU.

Take lots of pics for us to see and for your scrap book. I did and its fun to look back over the 35+ years of Jeeps I've had and built up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mattman8686

Welcome to Wayalife. 
Hopefully you last longer than the last high schooler on here. Inside forum joke. 

- Jason

haha well i plan on sticking around. I hope next summer I will be able to join along with you guys! (also cause I don't have any responsibilities :bleh: ) Everytime I read one of the write ups on a trip I put it on my list of destinations to go see.

Panda

Cool more bay area wayalifers! Welcome Matt! I'll keep an eye out for the red jku! :standing wave:

Top Bottom