Respectful wave from NJ newbie!

JKUx

Hello everyone I'm new to jeeps and the wayalife. I picked up my first jeep in July and the addiction started soon after that, I was shopping for a vehicle to have fun with but at the same time to pack the family up and go; I can't see anything else that would replace that.
I also appreciate the fellow jeepers who wave as we pass each other out there, there's an understanding that I believe only a jeep owner would know; to me it's the crowd that works hard and plays just as hard and the end of the day we are all grateful for what we have.
Glad to be in the same down to earth mix with all of you!!!
Wish everyone the best!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385994841.312797.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385994872.931718.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385994939.048286.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385994994.583068.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385995062.335798.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385995110.549474.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385995142.116977.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385995159.648529.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385995194.132352.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385995222.748340.jpg

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Greetings and Welcome! :standing wave:
The Jeep looks a lot nicer with the new tires/wheels. :yup:

JKUx

Thanks MC, I'm looking into upgrading from the TF BB kit to a 3.5 system next to make it trail worthy (weekend warrior) as it is my daily, just can't decide on what brand, I've done a lot of research for the best on road capability/articulation off-road with the 35s but I don't want to pull the trigger on something I might regret.
I thought AEV but the more I research it seems WAY overpriced for just shocks and springs with drop brackets as compared to other kits with adjustable control arms; the goal is to move up to 37s when the time comes and not have to do the suspension all over again.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE. Congrats and niiiice JKU. Keep us posted on up grades

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKUx

Thank you I appreciate it!!!

I will certainly keep updating as we progressively upgrade.

JKFlyer

welcome neighbor!! where about in NJ are you? i am south jersey right outside Philadelphia

love that green color!

JKUx

@jkflyer:thank you!!!
I'm in Dover, close to Randolph, Parsippany, Denville area or very close to the Dover Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer.

JKFlyer

@jkflyer:thank you!!!
I'm in Dover, close to Randolph, Parsippany, Denville area or very close to the Dover Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer.

cool...not too far but not too close. i almsot bought my JK from Dover Dodge...

hope to meet at a suds n grub one day soon!

JKUx

Same here man or any local or non local events, like quadratec tent sale, ok4wd shows etc. lol!!!

JKFlyer

I was just at Tent sale! Now we have to wait a year!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom