Prepairing for jkexperiance

rubicrawl

Ok I'm not going guarantee but I am signing up but I do want to be ready encase I do get chosen so I was going to you tube videos on how to work on my jeep so the question is what are some things that usually break on the trail I know anything can break but what one of the most common parts as far as axles, drive shafts, etc. please be a little detailed because I'll be taking notes so I can look up and learn how to repair these myself thank you

ttfhell

Control arms, brake lines, windshields, drive shafts, 3 link rear ends, u-joints, tires, sway bar bolts, sway bar links, exhaust tubes, stock axles, stock axle housings, tie rods, shift linkages, locker air lines, ram assist, and maybe an engine ;)

"Yes I love jeepin on a budget because I can show my driving skills more that others with coil overs and shit"

rtguy1

Control arms, brake lines, windshields, drive shafts, 3 link rear ends, u-joints, tires, sway bar bolts, sway bar links, exhaust tubes, stock axles, stock axle housings, tie rods, shift linkages, locker air lines, ram assist, and maybe an engine ;)

"Yes I love jeepin on a budget because I can show my driving skills more that others with coil overs and shit"

You forgot bank accounts $$$$

10frank9

Web Wheeler

How to tow someone with the tow strap wrapped around the axle, oh and how to change muffler bearings, ballcock washers and bang out dented blinker reservoir skid plates.

How to tow someone with the tow strap wrapped around the axle, oh and how to change muffler bearings, ballcock washers and bang out dented blinker reservoir skid plates.

Fine tune with a screwdriver..Major adjustment with a hammer:thumbup:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

rubicrawl

Lol wow I have lots of videos and reading to start doing I'm just going to take apart my whole rig and put it back together which sounds like what happened out there to you lol

Top Bottom