Help! My recon turn signals look like Max Scherzer

jknit

I installed them today and something is amuck, they are both smoked but uhmmmm one of deez tings is naht like the other ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386117495.493456.jpg

jknit

Any one have this experience w recon? They're clearly 2 different colors (like max scherzers eyes)

TheDuff

I just looked these up, mostly all I found was poor reviews and complaints about bad customer service. You could always use vht to get a similar look on the stock lights, could probably even find a led bulb if desired 1386176570104.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jknit

Now the driver side one looks darker. ;)

It was just the lighting in the garage, I held them both up to eachother to make sure, they are both the exact same tint...recon didn't get back to me for 7 days (and still haven't) so I took matters in to my own hands, I don't suggest anyone buy any recon products

dglangan

It was just the lighting in the garage, I held them both up to eachother to make sure, they are both the exact same tint...recon didn't get back to me for 7 days (and still haven't) so I took matters in to my own hands, I don't suggest anyone buy any recon products

Any update with this? Did you send them back or did you keep them in?

I went to install mine about 3 weeks ago and they were practically falling apart during the install. One didn't light up at all, and the wires were separating from the other one. The double sided tape for the resistors wouldn't even work. Sent them an email informing them of my displeasure and they got back to me 3 days later with a form I had to fill out. Filled it out, sent everything down to them, and three weeks later I still haven't heard anything back.

jeeeep

Hooked
it's all in the name re----con
I forget their previous name but they were the same way and I think con was also part of their name...

Armydog

I have four led spots from recon. No issues. They work great so far. Didn't have to deal with customer service on them, but I did buy led tail lights for my Dodge Ram and they did not function correctly. Contacted recon and returned them for a full refund. No major issue I guess.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Redrubi1

I've got a pair and have had them on for about 10 months and they've been great. Call them back as you clearly got one of each color set.

Top Bottom