poll

GCM 2

What is an "Interweb" - never heard that term until I came on this Forum - another invention of Al Gore?

Interweb: A sarcastic term for the internet. Often used in the context of parody regarding an inexperience, unskilled, or incoherent user. A rather humorous combination of the World Wide Web and Internet. Or can be used in parody of someone who IS fluent with IP.

By the way, sarcasm and parody, these things are rarely, if ever found on any thread on this forum. Get it.....see what I did there? It's the interwebs, a place where only facts exist!

pastorwug

Interweb: A sarcastic term for the internet. Often used in the context of parody regarding an inexperience, unskilled, or incoherent user. A rather humorous combination of the World Wide Web and Internet. Or can be used in parody of someone who IS fluent with IP.

By the way, sarcasm and parody, these things are rarely, if ever found on any thread on this forum. Get it.....see what I did there? It's the interwebs, a place where only facts exist!

Love it! :thumb:

munstie

:cheesy::cheesy:

hmmmm how can i derail this in a fun fashion? i guess i could quote overlander! " I like turtles" wow that was boring....:crazyeyes:

Keep that up and GCM will be giving you an award lol:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Top Bottom