PDA

View Full Version : CT Performance Says to Learn from Other Forums - wayoflife is Biased!

2007 JKU
12-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Well as usual your posts haven't surprised me. But its your fourm and your free to be as biased as you want and put down any other manufactor you like.

I don't post about my wheeling experiences..don't have the need or desire but I do like reading others experiences even yours.

Your opinion is just that 1 opinion. Try going to other sites and read just how many disagree with you.
This might gain some perspective for members that don't read other forums. Forms that are not biased to only what the owner likes and pushes.

I've never put down Evo or other manufactures but then again I have nothing to gain by doing so.

Openly giving a opinion positive about RK isn't acceptable on this site so guess I'll just stop.

To the OP....read some other forums and get additional info from others.

wayoflife
12-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Well as usual your posts haven't surprised me. But its your fourm and your free to be as biased as you want and put down any other manufactor you like.

:cheesy: Well as usual, your posts haven't surprised me. But, being that you don't like to hear what I have to say, clearly I must be biased and putting down the only lift you have ever chosen to run on your JK.

I don't post about my wheeling experiences..don't have the need or desire but I do like reading others experiences even yours.

Not that it even matters as the only proof to something being better or not is based on what you've read on many other forums. :crazyeyes:

Your opinion is just that 1 opinion.

Newsflash!! Your opinion is just that, 1 opinion.

Try going to other sites and read just how many disagree with you.

Unlike you, I couldn't care less who agrees or disagrees with me. Unlike you, I've had the privilege of testing a myriad of JK parts since it came out over 7+ years ago. I know what I like and don't and based on my experiences and you can take it for whatever it's worth.

This might gain some perspective for members that don't read other forums. Forms that are not biased to only what the owner likes and pushes.

Funny how when it comes from you or from a forum that agrees with you, it's just an opinion but when it comes from me, it's somehow "biased" and something that I'm "pushing". Please, if you don't like what I have to say, do yourself a favor and spend more of your time on those other forums. That way you'll get to hear whatever it is you want to hear.

I've never put down Evo or other manufactures but then again I have nothing to gain by doing so.

Oh, I get it, if I share what I have experienced and seen and you don't like or agree with it, I'm clearly "putting down" other manufacturers because I have something to gain from it. Got it.

Openly giving a opinion positive about RK isn't acceptable on this site so guess I'll just stop.

:cheesy: OMG, you are such a drama queen!!! Unless I missed something, all you have been doing is giving positive opinions regarding RK and to the best of my knowledge, nobody has been preventing you from doing it. :rolleyes2:

To the OP....read some other forums and get additional info from others.

You would know better than anyone, if it's on the internet, it must be true - BONJOUR :standing wave:

Berzerker
12-03-2013, 02:13 AM
Eddie is a French model.

Berzerker
12-03-2013, 02:18 AM
Wait wait wait: are you telling me that Eddie has been manipulating us this whole time? My opinion has not been my own? What secret squirrel iterweb master manipulator school did you attend? Was it CIA, NSA, or DHS? 2007 JKU figured out the conspiracy. He is the savior of all jeepdom!

ridg3runner
12-03-2013, 02:25 AM
I gotta quit my job, I'm missing out on everything here,lmao

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

2007 JKU
12-05-2013, 12:46 AM
IMO SPOD is a great product and clears my PS sport cage..

2007 JKU
12-05-2013, 12:52 AM
5881858817I have have a PS sport cage..doesn't make ANY noise, don't know why it would?
I pre fitted, welded the handles where I wanted them all then had painted except the last 1" where the c pillar kit meets the JK dn tube. I tig welded it and then sprayed that area.

Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the complete kit.

wayoflife
12-05-2013, 01:21 AM
I have have a PS sport cage..doesn't make ANY noise, don't know why it would?

You're right, guys like me and all those who've had to make modifications to their PS cage are just making it up because we have some kind of agenda. You don't have any noise? More power to you. Don't know why it would? Maybe you should do some more reading on "many other forums". :rolleyes2:

Why are you still here anyway?

wayoflife
12-05-2013, 01:25 AM
IMO SPOD is a great product and clears my PS sport cage..

And, I figured you'd be just the kind of guy who doesn't care about things like honesty and integrity. :thumb:

2007 JKU
12-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Now I understand why this Forum and Eddie have the reputation they have in the industry and other forums..to bad.

Moochie
12-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Now I understand why this Forum and Eddie have the reputation they have in the industry and other forums..to bad.

Good, why don't you leave here and stay at one of the other forums.

4x4Jesus
12-06-2013, 04:25 PM
So much hate for Eddie! If people don't like Eddie why do they insist on coming on HIS forum and ranting about it. There are so many other forums to troll on yet the insist on doing it here. Get a life people.

Spartan
12-06-2013, 04:30 PM
I like many people on hear don't use this forum for my sole source of info. With that being said I have found this forum to be one of the most helpful place to get info outside of real live experience.
Thanks you Eddie for all that you do.

Berzerker
12-06-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm sure you speak for the industry. If this forum makes you so sad, wipe your tears and go back to sunshine land where everyone agrees with you. I'm sorry you fragile feelings got hurt here. I just don't thing you're ready for the big boy forum yet. Just remember mommy still loves you.

NAUJK
12-06-2013, 04:33 PM
So much hate for Eddie! If people don't like Eddie why do they insist on coming on HIS forum and ranting about it. There are so many other forums to troll on yet the insist on doing it here. Get a life people.

Peoples logic and intelligence or lack there of... have always baffled me. As my mother always says: "If you dont like the way its done... do it your damn self." don't like him and what he does... go do it yourself... :asshat:

I like many people on hear don't use this forum for my sole source of info. With that being said I have found this forum to be one of the most helpful place to get info outside of real live experience.
Thanks you Eddie for all that you do.

Same here, I check WAYALIFE, and google to find answers to my problems and usually find that the info given here is perfectly correct and most helpful.

:beer:

cozdude
12-06-2013, 04:37 PM
i always come here first for answers and 99% of the time i dont leave here cause the answer is here.

if you dont like it leave and go run your own forum

JKFlyer
12-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Here is an "unbiased" reply....

i heard an interesting expression recently. Do you know what Hell on earth is? ready...? It's Other People.

Right or wrong, other people are what give us all our problems/frustrations...think about it.

It's 5 oclock somewhere...let's all have a beer! I filled up my growler at Ironhill Brewery last night. I have 36 hours left to drink 64 oz. :beer:

Fir-na-tine
12-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Agreed ^ much appreciated for the knowledge gained from not only Eddie.....but Greg (GCM2)...Chris(Offroad)....and a myriad of others on here who have shared their personal experiences with what's available to us out there......all free advice......that alone has saved me a lot of $$....time....and work.......this is why I come here and this is why I have stayed......Oh look it's noon on the East Coast......a round of beers for everybody!!

Cheers :beer:

Woodrow :rock:

Army_Vet
12-06-2013, 05:23 PM
What is so funny is that Eddie backs up everything he claims with pic's or vid's.... I don't get it. We all know he clearly likes what he likes. But that's from years of running this shit hard, and we all can see that....
If something is weak it is weak.... it will be found out one way or the other. And unfortunately its found out on the trail...

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK
12-06-2013, 05:26 PM
What is so funny is that Eddie backs up everything he claims with pic's or vid's.... I don't get it. We all know he clearly likes what he likes. But that's from years of running this shit hard, and we all can see that....
If something is week it week.... it will be found out one way or the other. And unfortunately its found out on the trail...

Weak.

TrailBear
12-06-2013, 05:45 PM
When you speak the truth as Eddie and others in here does, it pisses people off...... Why??? Because they don't really want the truth they want to be told they are awesome and so are the choices they made. It should not matter what someone says about what you chose to buy, all that matters is what you think about it. Buy what fits your needs and budget, and wheel it. Eddie gives advice on what he knows, what he HAS ran, not advice from what he read, I want advice from people with that real world experience. I know I don't chime in on topics I have no real world experiences.

JKFlyer
12-06-2013, 05:59 PM
When you speak the truth as Eddie and others in here does, it pisses people off...... Why??? Because they don't really want the truth they want to be told they are awesome and so are the choices they made. It should not matter what someone says about what you chose to buy, all that matters is what you think about it. Buy what fits your needs and budget, and wheel it. Eddie gives advice on what he knows, what he HAS ran, not advice from what he read, I want advice from people with that real world experience. I know I don't chime in on topics I have no real world experiences.

^ x 2!! well said

eeftw
12-06-2013, 06:03 PM
People on this site get their jimmies rustled too easily... Lots of women dressed up as men I say.

munstie
12-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Must be the holidays, they're a lot of people losing it lately, funny part is they act like just because Eddie says something they have to do it. Well if you donít like his opinion or facts on a part or subject then don't take it and move on.:banghead:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

JK12
12-06-2013, 06:40 PM
When are people going to realize that Eddie and everyone else in this forum has trust in proven products that they've run. If you're going to get all worked up because someone talked about REAL problems with certain products that can be harmful to other or yourself or just a product that plain sucks. Don't come on here saying Wayalife is biased just because you got your little feelings hurt. Learn to accept good advice from everyone on this forum. I know for a fact that if I didn't have Wayalife for advice I would have wasted a lot more money than if I didn't have it. If you don't like it leave... No ones going to miss you

Canvas JK
12-06-2013, 06:46 PM
^^X2.

I have changed my mods because of input from a lot of different members. This has saved me countless dollars.

Exercise your opinion and do not go away mad just go away.:bleh:

R/
Will

TheDuff
12-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Damn you Eddie for telling it like it is! Why do you try to save me money and heart ache by sharing your experiences?! Now I must be off to slander your name a across other forums for giving me your insight! :p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

1BAMFR
12-06-2013, 06:53 PM
What's the deal lately with all these kinds of threads popping up?

cozdude
12-06-2013, 06:56 PM
What's the deal lately with all these kinds of threads popping up?

as Tom would say (like he did in the random questions thread) "Are you on the rag or did you just decided to be a bitch today?"

i think everyone is on the rag :cheesy:

JKFlyer
12-06-2013, 07:00 PM
^^X2.

I have changed my mods because of input from a lot of different members. This has saved me countless dollars.

R/
Will

I have changed my mods because of input from a lot of different members. This has COST me countless dollars!!... because I have a fucking Jeep addiction! LOL

Thanks to all always for your great advice. thsi is a very friendly open forum fo which I am appreciative

cozdude
12-06-2013, 07:01 PM
this is a very friendly open forum fo which I am appreciative

Amen brother :rock:

ttfhell
12-06-2013, 07:02 PM
I think we need a "Dick of the Week" thread with a poll at the end of the week. I'll start the nomination process.
1. Overlander (Have to be fair)
2. The Duff
3. Ttfhell
4. McPuck
5. Paisano

TheDuff
12-06-2013, 07:24 PM
I think we need a "Dick of the Week" thread with a poll at the end of the week. I'll start the nomination process.

Oh Oh, me me me me me!

JKU-Tom
12-06-2013, 08:12 PM
One thing I've learned by reading Wayalife is that it is all about wheeling. That's what I want to learn and why I'm here. I'm by no means all that experienced or knowledgable, so I seek info here. I have yet to be given any bad information. Whether or not the main guys here at Wayalife agree or disagree with you I have never seen that they give bad advice. I myself am going to keep soaking up the good info. Thx.

OverlanderJK
12-06-2013, 08:31 PM
2. The Duff
3.ttfhell

Updated it for you.

1BAMFR
12-06-2013, 09:04 PM
as Tom would say (like he did in the random questions thread) "Are you on the rag or did you just decided to be a bitch today?"

hahahahah, Seems that way!:doh:

Army_Vet
12-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Weak.

Troll

mcpuck
12-06-2013, 09:13 PM
2. The Duff

HEY!!! I wanna be Dick of the Week! :yup:

ttfhell
12-06-2013, 09:18 PM
HEY!!! I wanna be Dick of the Week! :yup:

I'll update the list.

TheDuff
12-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Oh man, the competition is getting ruff

Tackerdown
12-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Weak.

...something so simple yet you make me laugh.

I've often wanted to say that to someone but always refrain from it because she has a good right hook.lol

I'm a noob to all this so I can't really see all the negativity towards Eddie. I do understand how people get but hurt because a lot of people don't like to be disagreed with. But as was said Eddie always has the proof and with that I try to make a good decision based on the type of wheeling I do compared to him and go from there . I don't try and drive over borders as big as my jeep and there for may not need something quite the same as him but if I do at least I know it will hold up . And I've never heard him say don't buy that, there is always an explanation of why you might not want to. Lastly I'm not a fan boy to anything or anyone but good advice from people that have beat the hell out of there shit and can tell you what's good and what's not.
P's I don't like rough country.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK
12-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Troll

That's really hurtful.

RamP
12-06-2013, 10:16 PM
. And I've never heard him say don't buy that, there is always an explanation of why you might not want to.

This is so true.

Army_Vet
12-06-2013, 10:31 PM
That's really hurtful.

My apologies Sheriff Adam

MTG
12-06-2013, 10:39 PM
What a minute...there are OTHER jeep forums? :thinking: Oh, I'm so glad I read this thread...until now I had no idea. :crazyeyes:

RamP
12-06-2013, 10:46 PM
^^^^HaHaHa!!!!
My thoughts exactly.

munstie
12-06-2013, 11:18 PM
What a minute...there are OTHER jeep forums? :thinking: Oh, I'm so glad I read this thread...until now I had no idea. :crazyeyes:

The sarcasm is strong with this one, it is yes.:rolleyes:

DKronk42
12-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Ive had my jk for 2 months now and the only things ive installed are grab handles so far haha, but based off of the info ive been studying on here, i know exactly what im going to be doing, when im going to be doing it, and what companies ill be buying my mods from... There is no greater teacher than experience. If i dont agree with something and decide to go ahead and learn it the hard way myself, thats my choice... But i would much rather do something correctly the first time than have to fix it later, or stubbornly deal with whatever issue because i refuse ti admit i was wrong.

ltdanlj
12-06-2013, 11:30 PM

Just Sayin'....

Paisano
12-06-2013, 11:51 PM
2. The Duff
3. Ttfhell
4. McPuck

You country singing piss ant!

ttfhell
12-06-2013, 11:58 PM
You country singing piss ant!

5. Paisano

UncensoredAggression
12-07-2013, 12:00 AM
All I have to say is I'd rather be jeeping! Thanks Wayoflife, Eddie and family, and all knowledgeable here. I searched Google for weeks on first time jeep buyer info. Found WAL and felt at home before I purchased my first jeep. Have done all my own upgrades due to the info found here. I would definitely pay for a membership because this site and it's members are extremely valuable. :thumbup: Carry on....:D
Sent while sitting on the crapper.

10frank9
12-07-2013, 12:16 AM
5. Paisano

Make me some chocolates!

ltdanlj
12-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Make me some chocolates!

*POOF* You're some chocolates!!!!

Canvas JK
12-07-2013, 01:23 AM
2. The Duff
3. Ttfhell
4. McPuck
5. Paisano

To be politically correct it would be the Richard Cranium Weekly Award. ;)

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

TX_JK
12-07-2013, 01:29 AM
I think most people who are going to spend their hard earned money on their jeep owe it to themselves to research many points of view about product design and implementation before making their purchase. I love WAYALIFE and value all of the reviews and opinions on offroad products. But at the end of the day I make my decisions based on lots of research and reviews. i never understood why some users come onto forums and eFight because they see things differently than the general consesus. I love WAYALIFE and other forums too. Put your big boy panties on and deal with it or leave. :twocents:

jkmohican
12-07-2013, 02:56 AM
Did the OP have a bowl of Bitch Flakes this morning?

First, the news is going around praising Nelson Mandella for being some heroic leader. Now, there's threads based on how the creator of this forum is wrong and the user is the "all knowing". I sense the dark side, strong it is. Clouds our judgment, it will.

I will say one thing. Eddie has more experience with this stuff than ANYONE. I don't care if he has sponsors or not, he created this forum to help others. If he says he doesn't promote a product that your inquiring about, he has good reason.

Unless....unless he created this forum to brain wash us all to buy more expensive product by his sponsors? Holy hell OP your on to something! (Face palm)

Shadow's_Jeep
12-07-2013, 03:53 AM
One thing I've learned by reading Wayalife is that it is all about wheeling. That's what I want to learn and why I'm here. I'm by no means all that experienced or knowledgable, so I seek info here. I have yet to be given any bad information. Whether or not the main guys here at Wayalife agree or disagree with you I have never seen that they give bad advice. I myself am going to keep soaking up the good info. Thx.

I to am a noob when it come's to Jeep's, so will soak up all the info that Eddie & the other's post here on WAYALIFE.
Thx for a great forum.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

BigBoy
12-07-2013, 04:52 AM
Stop with the whining already! If you all don't like what Eddie or anyone else has to say, just leave. It's that simple. You don't have to stay and nobody is asking that you do. Why put yourself through it all. There are plenty if forums that will tell you more of what you want to hear. It's the internet, get over it, and yourself.

defCon5
12-07-2013, 05:37 AM
Well, that escalated quickly.

ridg3runner
12-07-2013, 06:17 AM
There are plenty if forums that will tell you more of what you want to hear. It's the internet, get over it, and yourself.

Does this mean Overlander is a French Model?:D

wayoflife
12-07-2013, 07:17 AM

:cheesy: Now I understand why you've got such a hard on for me and why you're so hard up to pimp companies like Rock Krawler, YOU'RE A DEALER FOR THEM CARY TOWERY from CT Performance, Inc. Not that I'd have any clue as to who a nobody like you is but fortunately, Google is my friend and you have a way of talking smack on "other forums". And here you have been accusing me all this time of being bias because I supposedly have something to gain and that you should be listened to instead because you don't. What a joke :naw:

wayoflife
12-07-2013, 07:27 AM
For the doubters out there, here is a screen shot of what he said on one of the "many forums" that he was trying to get you to go to. Please notice who he is a dealer for and then go back and see who he's been pimping here on WAYALIFE...

Need proof that this is him?

1. Both 2007 JKU and CT Performance, Inc. are both from Wellington, NV (a small town)
2. His email is caryt4@yahoo.com. According to CT Performance's website, the owner is a Cary Towery, "CT".
3. As you can see in the screen shot above, he came here with an agenda.

And I'm the bad guy here? You Cary Towery are a joke. :naw:

munstie
12-07-2013, 07:30 AM
:cheesy: Now I understand why you've got such a hard on for me and why you're so hard up to pimp companies like Rock Krawler, YOU'RE A DEALER FOR THEM CARY TOWERY from CT Performance, Inc. Not that I'd have any clue as to who a nobody like you is but fortunately, Google is my friend and you have a way of talking smack on "other forums". And here you have been accusing me all this time of being bias because I supposedly have something to gain and that you should be listened to instead because you don't. What a joke :naw:

Gotta love it when Eddie busts these haters out like this.:thumbup:

wayoflife
12-07-2013, 07:31 AM
To everyone else on this thread who chimed in to support me, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being able to see through the BS.

munstie
12-07-2013, 07:34 AM
To everyone else on this thread who chimed in to support me, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being able to see through the BS.

Ya scared him buy moving to Nevada :D

wayoflife
12-07-2013, 07:38 AM
Sorry for being late to the party. Been on the road all day doing some exploring the desert and visiting family. This was literally the first chance I've had to get online and do some digging. Hope ya'll don't mind if I ban the owner of this shop who's a dealer of the products he's been pimping but has nothing to gain by promoting them here.

ridg3runner
12-07-2013, 07:43 AM
Don't know how you can deal with your everyday life and still manage to keep the peace in here,Eddie. If I was in your shoes I'd be a Prozac junkie by now.:screwy:

ridg3runner
12-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Sorry for being late to the party. Been on the road all day doing some exploring the desert and visiting family. This was literally the first chance I've had to get online and do some digging. Hope ya'll don't mind if I ban the owner of this shop who's a dealer of the products he's been pimping but has nothing to gain by promoting them here.

Push the button! Push the button! :D

ridg3runner
12-07-2013, 07:48 AM
You really need some sound effects,Eddie. Ya know, like a toilet flushing or a bomb blast when you show someone the door.

wayoflife
12-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Don't know how you can deal with your everyday life and still manage to keep the peace in here,Eddie. If I was in your shoes I'd be a Prozac junkie by now.:screwy:

Fortunately, all the trolls and this pimp all come from the same "other forums" and all have the same agenda and so they are easy to pick out and deal with. As was the case with today, they don't get in the way of me enjoying my everyday life.

Push the button! Push the button! :D

You really need some sound effects,Eddie. Ya know, like a toilet flushing or a bomb blast when you show someone the door.

Gone! All the sounds effects can be heard on "other forums". They'll be the ones that sound like little girls whining.

munstie
12-07-2013, 07:58 AM
I realize being in the spotlight puts a target on your back, but honestly why do they love to hate on you so much???

ttfhell
12-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Ding Ding Ding! Introducing the new "Dick of the Week"!

1. 2007 JKU Congrats! You earned it👍
2. Overlander
3. The Duff
4. Ttfhell
5. McPuck
6. Paisano

Next week we will start the nomination process over. There is no limit to how many weeks you can be DOTW. Ways to qualify include but are not limited to:

1. Insult the people that make this forum available.
2. Argue pointlessly with the owner of the site.
3. Tell everyone what you run is the best without experience with other products.
4. Violate the rules of the forum.
5. Push your secret agenda.
6. Most importantly forget you are a guest here.

Brankz
12-07-2013, 08:02 AM

2. Overlander
3. The Duff
4. Ttfhell
5. McPuck
6. Paisano

Next week we will start the nomination process over. There is no limit to how many weeks you can be DOTW. Ways to qualify include but are not limited to:

3. Tell everyone what you run is the best without experience with other products.

Hahahahahah

wayoflife
12-07-2013, 08:10 AM
I realize being in the spotlight puts a target on your back, but honestly why do they love to hate on you so much???

Two quotes come to mind whenever I think about this. The first...

Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.
- Eric Hoffer

And the second...

Nothing brings people together more, then mutual hatred.
- Henry Rollins

You can find plenty of both on "other forums" and that's where every single one of these trolls come from.

wayoflife
12-07-2013, 08:11 AM

1. 2007 JKU Congrats! You earned it
2. Overlander
3. The Duff
4. Ttfhell
5. McPuck
6. Paisano

:cheesy: Now that's funny :clap2:

texasdave
12-07-2013, 02:33 PM
Damn, I'm gone for the day and missed this. Now it all makes since Eddie. What a douche' canoe. Haters gonna hate.

Shadow's_Jeep
12-07-2013, 02:42 PM

2. Overlander
3. The Duff
4. Ttfhell
5. McPuck
6. Paisano

LOL, That's funny:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

CerOf
12-07-2013, 03:44 PM
You quoted Henry Rollins. That's awesome. Takes me back to black flag and Rollins band.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

MTG
12-07-2013, 03:48 PM

For the doubters out there, here is a screen shot of what he said on one of the "many forums" that he was trying to get you to go to. Please notice who he is a dealer for and then go back and see who he's been pimping here on WAYALIFE...

Need proof that this is him?

1. Both 2007 JKU and CT Performance, Inc. are both from Wellington, NV (a small town)
2. His email is caryt4@yahoo.com. According to CT Performance's website, the owner is a Cary Towery, "CT".
3. As you can see in the screen shot above, he came here with an agenda.

And I'm the bad guy here? You Cary Towery are a joke. :naw:

AYFKM?!

What an :asshat:

And where the hell Wellington NV? Is it even a city? ;)

TheDuff
12-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Knew that guy was just a troll! Good try Dbag, good try:p

10frank9
12-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Outstanding Eddie. This is why I love that the threads here aren't deleted. Any other people he tries to influence could, if they so desired (but not likely), come here and read for themselves the high levels of douchebaggery and arrogance displayed by these tools.

I proudly display my Wayalife banner and shirts, anyone who asks will get told of the true bonds and awesome resources this forum produces.

Mr. Towery, you sir are deceitful, unprofessional and are no longer welcome here.

10frank9
12-07-2013, 04:56 PM
And where the hell Wellington NV? Is it even a city? ;)

It's just outside of Lala-land and a bit north of Vagasil-ville.

hinrichs
12-07-2013, 05:12 PM
always amazed that these haters need to even post threads like this anymore. So many great posts here that made me even realize a few things that Eddie does that I didn't even notice before which always help me and others out with not getting things we don't need.

BigBoy
12-07-2013, 05:22 PM
always amazed that these haters need to even post threads like this anymore. So many great posts here that made me even realize a few things that Eddie does that I didn't even notice before which always help me and others out with not getting things we don't need.

I still don't understand the problems they see here. I'm relatively new, so perhaps I missed some big episode they all have a problem with.

All I can say is Eddie and the rest of you are a wealth of knowledge. Sure things get off topic from time time, but the knowledge is still there.

The only thing that I see is a problem is these D Bags trying to disrupt things.

Thank you to Eddie. I came to this forum via your entertaining videos and will stay for your entertaining threads! :)

gtony12
12-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Outstanding Eddie. This is why I love that the threads here aren't deleted. Any other people he tries to influence could, if they so desired (but not likely), come here and read for themselves the high levels of douchebaggery and arrogance displayed by these tools.

I proudly display my Wayalife banner and shirts, anyone who asks will get told of the true bonds and awesome resources this forum produces.

Mr. Towery, you sir are deceitful, unprofessional and are no longer welcome here.

Nice Frank couldn't have said it better myself. ..:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr
12-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Really?! For me personally I came to this forum to learn how to spend my money wisely by getting advice from those that have used the products in the real world. Not because someone wants to push a particular product they have rotting on their shelf. For thoes genuinely interested in helping, we less experienced thank you for helping us. For those pimps. I post this pic once again

Pick didn't load

--Rccrwlr

jims68
12-07-2013, 05:51 PM
That's what happens when your Breaken The Law! Breaken The Law! Thanks Eddie your frankness is the reason I come here! We'll and it's like being with family to! Kind of ruthless at times but always come back together!

texasdave
12-08-2013, 01:49 AM
You know, I just want to get on here, drink a beer and shoot the shit. When I ask a question, I expect to get many informed(mostly) and misinformed answers. I value everyones opinions on this forum and take them with a grain of salt. Some people are more informed than others and I give them due credit. Ultimately it is my final decision to choose what I want to do. And I'm aware of that I'm a Jeep noob and I accept that.(for now)

So if you can't come on here, have a good time, poke fun and expect the same, learn a few things from others or the hard way, your missing the point. IMHO. Put what you want on your jeep. It's yours. If you want an opinion, ask for it. If not then order it cuz it looks really cool. But don't be pissy cuz you bought it, bumped a fat chick and it broke after you received informed info on a product but decided to buy what you heard was better from some dick head.

Just my $.02

mcpuck
12-08-2013, 04:55 AM

2. Overlander
3. The Duff
4. Ttfhell
5. McPuck
6. Paisano

This is bullshit. I got bumped down to
#5. What can I do to move up the list?

Tigrcky
12-08-2013, 04:59 AM

at least you are on the list, im one of those sleeper models where im nice till you piss me off then im your personal version of hell :D

David1tontj
12-08-2013, 05:02 AM

Not sure, I would start by filming yourself stealing some girl scout cookies from the little Girl Scouts in front of the grocery store.... (You may not recognize them in their skirts, but I think jeek, bob-0, 2007 jk, and big tom, are all in the same troop)

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

OverlanderJK
12-08-2013, 05:10 AM

Tigrcky
12-08-2013, 05:13 AM

isnt it time for your "i like turtles" line?:thinking:

OverlanderJK
12-08-2013, 05:16 AM
isnt it time for your "i like turtles" line?:thinking:

No you quote it too much. It's lost its shock factor.

Tigrcky
12-08-2013, 05:18 AM
No you quote it too much. It's lost its shock factor.

i only quote it because its freaking awesome!

Fir-na-tine
12-08-2013, 05:54 AM
"This is bullshit. I got bumped down to #5."

"What can I do to move up the list?"

We'll McPuck.......it looks like you're going to have to out "shit talk" the other four participants above you......and we've all seen what 2007 JKU has brought to the table.....that's why he's the reigning King Richard I.......PPE......Plan....Prepare....Execute......G ood luck McPuck!!

Woodrow:beer: