CT Performance Says to Learn from Other Forums - wayoflife is Biased!

2007 JKU

Banned
Well as usual your posts haven't surprised me. But its your fourm and your free to be as biased as you want and put down any other manufactor you like.

I don't post about my wheeling experiences..don't have the need or desire but I do like reading others experiences even yours.

Your opinion is just that 1 opinion. Try going to other sites and read just how many disagree with you.
This might gain some perspective for members that don't read other forums. Forms that are not biased to only what the owner likes and pushes.

I've never put down Evo or other manufactures but then again I have nothing to gain by doing so.

Openly giving a opinion positive about RK isn't acceptable on this site so guess I'll just stop.

To the OP....read some other forums and get additional info from others.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well as usual your posts haven't surprised me. But its your fourm and your free to be as biased as you want and put down any other manufactor you like.

:cheesy: Well as usual, your posts haven't surprised me. But, being that you don't like to hear what I have to say, clearly I must be biased and putting down the only lift you have ever chosen to run on your JK.

I don't post about my wheeling experiences..don't have the need or desire but I do like reading others experiences even yours.

Not that it even matters as the only proof to something being better or not is based on what you've read on many other forums. :crazyeyes:

Your opinion is just that 1 opinion.

Newsflash!! Your opinion is just that, 1 opinion.

Try going to other sites and read just how many disagree with you.

Unlike you, I couldn't care less who agrees or disagrees with me. Unlike you, I've had the privilege of testing a myriad of JK parts since it came out over 7+ years ago. I know what I like and don't and based on my experiences and you can take it for whatever it's worth.

This might gain some perspective for members that don't read other forums. Forms that are not biased to only what the owner likes and pushes.

Funny how when it comes from you or from a forum that agrees with you, it's just an opinion but when it comes from me, it's somehow "biased" and something that I'm "pushing". Please, if you don't like what I have to say, do yourself a favor and spend more of your time on those other forums. That way you'll get to hear whatever it is you want to hear.

I've never put down Evo or other manufactures but then again I have nothing to gain by doing so.

Oh, I get it, if I share what I have experienced and seen and you don't like or agree with it, I'm clearly "putting down" other manufacturers because I have something to gain from it. Got it.

Openly giving a opinion positive about RK isn't acceptable on this site so guess I'll just stop.

:cheesy: OMG, you are such a drama queen!!! Unless I missed something, all you have been doing is giving positive opinions regarding RK and to the best of my knowledge, nobody has been preventing you from doing it. :rolleyes2:

To the OP....read some other forums and get additional info from others.

You would know better than anyone, if it's on the internet, it must be true - BONJOUR :standing wave:

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Wait wait wait: are you telling me that Eddie has been manipulating us this whole time? My opinion has not been my own? What secret squirrel iterweb master manipulator school did you attend? Was it CIA, NSA, or DHS? 2007 JKU figured out the conspiracy. He is the savior of all jeepdom!

2007 JKU

Banned
IMG_1026.jpg IMG_1121_1.jpg I have have a PS sport cage..doesn't make ANY noise, don't know why it would?
I pre fitted, welded the handles where I wanted them all then had painted except the last 1" where the c pillar kit meets the JK dn tube. I tig welded it and then sprayed that area.

Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the complete kit.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have have a PS sport cage..doesn't make ANY noise, don't know why it would?

You're right, guys like me and all those who've had to make modifications to their PS cage are just making it up because we have some kind of agenda. You don't have any noise? More power to you. Don't know why it would? Maybe you should do some more reading on "many other forums". :rolleyes2:

Why are you still here anyway?

2007 JKU

Banned
Now I understand why this Forum and Eddie have the reputation they have in the industry and other forums..to bad.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
So much hate for Eddie! If people don't like Eddie why do they insist on coming on HIS forum and ranting about it. There are so many other forums to troll on yet the insist on doing it here. Get a life people.

Spartan

I like many people on hear don't use this forum for my sole source of info. With that being said I have found this forum to be one of the most helpful place to get info outside of real live experience.
Thanks you Eddie for all that you do.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Now I understand why this Forum and Eddie have the reputation they have in the industry and other forums..to bad.
I'm sure you speak for the industry. If this forum makes you so sad, wipe your tears and go back to sunshine land where everyone agrees with you. I'm sorry you fragile feelings got hurt here. I just don't thing you're ready for the big boy forum yet. Just remember mommy still loves you.

NAUJK

So much hate for Eddie! If people don't like Eddie why do they insist on coming on HIS forum and ranting about it. There are so many other forums to troll on yet the insist on doing it here. Get a life people.

Peoples logic and intelligence or lack there of... have always baffled me. As my mother always says: "If you dont like the way its done... do it your damn self." don't like him and what he does... go do it yourself... :asshat:

I like many people on hear don't use this forum for my sole source of info. With that being said I have found this forum to be one of the most helpful place to get info outside of real live experience.
Thanks you Eddie for all that you do.

Same here, I check WAYALIFE, and google to find answers to my problems and usually find that the info given here is perfectly correct and most helpful.

:beer:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i always come here first for answers and 99% of the time i dont leave here cause the answer is here.

if you dont like it leave and go run your own forum

JKFlyer

Here is an "unbiased" reply....

i heard an interesting expression recently. Do you know what Hell on earth is? ready...? It's Other People.

Right or wrong, other people are what give us all our problems/frustrations...think about it.

It's 5 oclock somewhere...let's all have a beer! I filled up my growler at Ironhill Brewery last night. I have 36 hours left to drink 64 oz. :beer:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Agreed ^ much appreciated for the knowledge gained from not only Eddie.....but Greg (GCM2)...Chris(Offroad)....and a myriad of others on here who have shared their personal experiences with what's available to us out there......all free advice......that alone has saved me a lot of $$....time....and work.......this is why I come here and this is why I have stayed......Oh look it's noon on the East Coast......a round of beers for everybody!!

Cheers :beer:

Woodrow :rock:

Army_Vet

Banned
What is so funny is that Eddie backs up everything he claims with pic's or vid's.... I don't get it. We all know he clearly likes what he likes. But that's from years of running this shit hard, and we all can see that....
If something is weak it is weak.... it will be found out one way or the other. And unfortunately its found out on the trail...

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What is so funny is that Eddie backs up everything he claims with pic's or vid's.... I don't get it. We all know he clearly likes what he likes. But that's from years of running this shit hard, and we all can see that....
If something is week it week.... it will be found out one way or the other. And unfortunately its found out on the trail...

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weak.

Top Bottom