What fenders are these?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, they are Bushwacker pocket flares but they've actually been around since the beginning of the JK. Their flat fenders are new by comparison.

JethroJK

As mentioned, they are Bushwacker pocket flares but they've actually been around since the beginning of the JK. Their flat fenders are new by comparison.

Gotcha. She seen them on a rig down where she is at right now and told me she wanted them for Christmas. So trying to figure it out. Looks like they are going for about a 1000. Pricy pretty fenders. But again it is her Jeep so...

JethroJK

your welcome. pricy and not the best looking fenders like you said but if the wife likes them more power to her.

does she want the colored ones or the plain ones?

I tried to convince to shave them like mine but she wants the colored ones to match her white JKUS. She has the factory white stock fenders. I think after she hears they are 1000 she will have change of heart on the matter.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I tried to convince to shave them like mine but she wants the colored ones to match her white JKUS. She has the factory white stock fenders. I think after she hears they are 1000 she will have change of heart on the matter.

lol yea that might change her mind. show her Angry Aussies white JKU with the trimmed white fenders. that might help her change her mind. i think there are a few others with the trimmed white ones as well for reference

JethroJK

lol yea that might change her mind. show her Angry Aussies white JKU with the trimmed white fenders. that might help her change her mind. i think there are a few others with the trimmed white ones as well for reference

I will do that. Trying to convince a lift on it but she doesn't want it to high. Probably putting a inch or 2 BB. She wants bigger tires but not 35s but wants to keep 18s factory chrome wheels. Women and their wants. Lol

JethroJK

I like his rig. Looks nice. Sent her the pics. We will see. Thanks.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I will do that. Trying to convince a lift on it but she doesn't want it to high. Probably putting a inch or 2 BB. She wants bigger tires but not 35s but wants to keep 18s factory chrome wheels. Women and their wants. Lol

if it allows you to do more to your jeep in the long run then keep her happy and help her get what she wants! lol

I like his rig. Looks nice. Sent her the pics. We will see. Thanks.

:fingerscrossed: for ya that she likes the look and saves you a handful of cash!

Top Bottom